Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Probably because he couldn't balance the kyubbi and senjutsu chakra together unlike Naruto was just able to do.

The reason Naruto couldnt balance it at first is because the Kyuubi was blocking it. We can tell Minato's Kyuubi isnt acting an ass like Naruto's was because he went Fox sage mode easily.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:or he just gave him senjutsu in a spur of the moment thing like it looks like kishi did
of course, there was more than likely retcon, but it also not outside the realm of possiblity being that he was Jiraiya's student, frog contracts, etc.. I think that was the reason for the retcon.

While were on the topic of sage mode I wish there was a sage mode for Hiruzen I would think that would be ill.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
of course, there was more than likely retcon, but it also not outside the realm of possiblity being that he was Jiraiya's student, frog contracts, etc.. I think that was the reason for the retcon.

While were on the topic of sage mode I wish there was a sage mode for Hiruzen I would think that would be ill.

ehh I feel like that would cheapen it even more to be honest. and it's not the fact that minato couldnt know senjutsu it's just that there has been no evidence to say so not even a peep.

and there's something ive been wondering:dwillhuh:isnt all natural chackra the same? so how do people do different transformations with senjutsu or is it completely dependent on if you have a summoning contract

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh I feel like that would cheapen it even more to be honest. and it's not the fact that minato couldnt know senjutsu it's just that there has been no evidence to say so not even a peep.

and there's something ive been wondering:dwillhuh:isnt all natural chackra the same? so how do people do different transformations with senjutsu or is it completely dependent on if you have a summoning contract
true, then again I wouldn't think you sign a frog contract and not be asked to try your hand at senjutsu to make you stronger especially if your a disciple of a man who can use it (albeit with help). There hasn't been much of a Minato backstory to cover his skills as a shinobi. All you see was his FTG tech. and his rasengan.

I don't think we've seen him be pushed as far to throw techniques out there aside from currently where he's getting outmached plus I think it's too late anyway to see some of his feats in action

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Yea, I'm calling plothole shenanigans on Minato going Sage Mode all of a sudden :beli:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish we learn more bout Sasuke Sarutobi. I also believe that Itachi used Amaterasu on Uchiha Shisui's body. Cause Kishi hasn't yet shown his real body. And Kabuto would've already revived Uchiha Shisui using Edo Tensei jutsu.

I can't believe that people are surprised that Minato can use Senjutsu. He was Jiraiya's student after all. It's not like we haven't seen senseis/students using the same jutsus.

This.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Art Realistic Naruto characters"

itachi_by_olggah-d6olvf8.jpg

yamato_by_olggah-d6ndgpt.jpg

genma_by_olggah-d6lrjn1.jpg

sasuke_by_olggah-d6uqhec.jpg

little_naruto_by_olggah-d70yyuj.jpg

orochimaru_by_olggah-d6x2utf.jpg

madara_uchiha_by_olggah-d75cpt7.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whatever happened to Yamato? I swore he'd do something significant instead of staying in the bushes.

Reread Chapters 662/663 and take a closer look at Spiral Zetsu. Specifically, what powers he's using, why he might have gotten a power boost, and what happens after he takes the hit from Suigetsu.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reread Chapters 662/663 and take a closer look at Spiral Zetsu. Specifically, what powers he's using, why he might have gotten a power boost, and what happens after he takes the hit from Suigetsu.

I still don't get it fam. I remember when they took Yamato they were saying that they'd use his powers to upgrade Zetsu, so the mokuton attacks were a given but I also remember them saying that they'd keep him alive.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still don't get it fam. I remember when they took Yamato they were saying that they'd use his powers to upgrade Zetsu, so the mokuton attacks were a given but I also remember them saying that they'd keep him alive.

Spiral Zetsu is currently wearing Yamato (who's probably unconscious) and using him as a powerup.

If you notice, after he took that hit from Suigetsu you can see there's somebody in there...with dark hair...

34h9l61.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Spiral Zetsu is currently wearing Yamato (who's probably unconscious) and using him as a powerup.

If you notice, after he took that hit from Suigetsu you can see there's somebody in there...with dark hair...

Damn, good looks. I didn't get that at all, but on the look back it makes perfect sense.