Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
FINALLY got around to watching the entire 3rd season this weekend and it was pure PIFF!!!!

:whew:

can't wait for next year. still hate having to deal with subtitles, but it's worth it.

Yeah, a lot of tension all season. This is definitely an A/A-, I missed Pablo but they definitely made up for it.

And
MV5BMjAwMTY0NTI1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4Mzg4OTE@._V1_UY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

this guy! Arturo Castro, got range as an actor who knew!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just finished it. I foolishly went into this season expecting it to be trash, due to Escobar being dead. Man, was I very wrong. shyt was just as good as seasons 1 and 2 :whew:

Side note: Jaime from Broad City did a great job, and they had Fluffy make a cameo too :wow:

8/10

Daps
Just finished this and wow. Hella late but whatever.

Lots of black comedy in this season. I loved it.

Navagente was my favorite The maddest sicario around. Been with us for 3 seasons but, alas, taken from us too soon. When everyone else hated Jorge and wanted him dead, who was it that said you were his friend. Nothing says friendship like a barrel of a gun pointed at your head and while you say shyt like "I'll let David kill you instead, cuz that way we'll stay friends 4eva". Who else would throw an elderly woman straight out a moving car that scene had me crying tbh. :russ: or stalk THEIR ex's parents house for 8 years so you can be reunited again AND murder her?. No one but Navegente. the most endearing yet psycho killer

Also watching David get clapped was so satisfying. He literally had a chance to do a decent thing and instead of thinking about the implications (starting from the chlorine accident) he literally never did which led to his death. He was a spoiled brat who thought that the world revolved around him and never had to think about anyone or be decent at all. This came back to get him AHAHHA ya love to see it.

The driver talking shyt after killing him was hilarious!!!
"That's the North Valley fukkers. Who do they think they're messing with? You just got smoked, bytches."

The way the drive-by driver delivers that line was so funny to me, just kinda flatly saying it to himself
:russ::russ:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this and wow. Hella late but whatever.

Lots of black comedy in this season. I loved it.

Navagente was my favorite The maddest sicario around. Been with us for 3 seasons but, alas, taken from us too soon. When everyone else hated Jorge and wanted him dead, who was it that said you were his friend. Nothing says friendship like a barrel of a gun pointed at your head and while you say shyt like "I'll let David kill you instead, cuz that way we'll stay friends 4eva". Who else would throw an elderly woman straight out a moving car that scene had me crying tbh. :russ: or stalk THEIR ex's parents house for 8 years so you can be reunited again AND murder her?. No one but Navegente. the most endearing yet psycho killer

Also watching David get clapped was so satisfying. He literally had a chance to do a decent thing and instead of thinking about the implications (starting from the chlorine accident) he literally never did which led to his death. He was a spoiled brat who thought that the world revolved around him and never had to think about anyone or be decent at all. This came back to get him AHAHHA ya love to see it.

The driver talking shyt after killing him was hilarious!!!
"That's the North Valley fukkers. Who do they think they're messing with? You just got smoked, bytches."

The way the drive-by driver delivers that line was so funny to me, just kinda flatly saying it to himself
:russ::russ:
You really recapping this in 2021:comeon:

Great show tho:jawalrus: