@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
because hes one of the more visible posters in The Booth.. :what:

the hells it matter to YOU.. other folks are enjoying the thread.. theres always fukkery here.. if thats the case youre trying to make, anything outside of music should be in JBO.. photoshop threads, ones about Nicki Minaj butt, and all that.. you're a crybaby ass clown.. no ones upped your threads.. boo-hoo.. go find a dark corner, and listen to Adele.. maybe this thread aint for you..

i dont give a dam if hes dj hollywood. this chit dont belong in here. stop abusing your priveledges.

who said i cared about my threads being upped? i dont care about that. my threads do way more numbers and get more views than most upped threads. i dont need it.

but yall are quick to move or delete my threads, THAT ARE ACTUALLY ABOUT SOMETHING. and you claim that it doesnt belong in the booth. but then you turn around and do this chit.

f*ck outta here.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

the hells it matter to YOU.. other folks are enjoying the thread.. theres always fukkery here.. if thats the case youre trying to make, anything outside of music should be in JBO.. photoshop threads, ones about Nicki Minaj butt, and all that.. you're a crybaby ass clown.. no ones upped your threads.. boo-hoo.. go find a dark corner, and listen to Adele.. maybe this thread aint for you..

That nikka is so fukking annoying. I dunno how y'all cope with him in this forum. Ole attention seeking ass.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

That n!gga @Wacky D is a weirdo

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That nikka is so fukking annoying. I dunno how y'all cope with him in this forum. Ole attention seeking ass.

i dont even know you.

i knew one of yall L7 cats wouldve started capin tho.

worst poster in The Booth, easily..

dude even went as far to make a alias, so he can talk to himself.. :mjlol:

:what:

:mjlol: @ a grown man waking up, and getting on the internet crying because his threads werent upped..

quit lying on cats.

cooon.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol: @ a grown man waking up, and getting on the internet crying because his threads werent upped..

Sitting at the breakfast table like
34xpe86.jpg

:mjlol: