Mya still looking sexy

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzfLg2Bwk4I]YouTube - Mya - It's All About Me ft. Dru Hill[/ame]

I still remember fallin in love at the 1:20 mark

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
^^^^^^I wasn't convinced seeing that video but I was when I saw her in the Best of Me remix rockin the Blue UNC jersey.

I don't give a fukk who's been with her and how many times. She would be pregnant with my fourth child if I had a hold of that.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
but you've never been and will never go to any parts of Africa, so what are you really testifying, friend? :whew:

You don't know where I've been. And I don't have to go there. If African genes makes you automatically look good then 100% of black women in America would be dimes.... Your race has nothing to do with how attractive you are. I don't practice eugenics.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

You don't know where I've been. And I don't have to go there. If African genes makes you automatically look good then 100% of black women in America would be dimes.... Your race has nothing to do with how attractive you are. I don't practice eugenics.

:mjpls: I never said this. I guess I should have said something disparaging against the African gene. That would've sat very well with the-coli. :beli:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:mjpls: I never said this. I guess I should have said something disparaging against the African gene. That would've sat very well with the-coli. :beli:

I don't think the African gene is worse either. My point is that when it comes to mixed people, people like to say "well she's only attractive due to her black side". I don't agree with that. I also don't agree with people who say that she's only attractive due to her Italian side. I don't think any race of woman is superior. See, me saying African genes doesn't make you attractive will get interpreted as "European genes are better." I'm not saying that either. What I'm saying is every group has attractive people and unattractive people. You can't simply say "she's hot because of her black genes." Nonononono. Pride should be reserved for individual achievement. NOT race.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
MyaH21.jpg

9aocv7.jpg