My diet for getting low bodyfat

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I
Your body will use fat over muscle if insulin levels are low. If insulin levels are high it will use glucose, if there is no glucose it will convert protein into glucose via the liver in a process known as gluconeogenisis.
If you are in ketosis your insulin levels will be low.
carb-protein-fat.jpg

image0031.jpg

This formula is based on the understanding that:

• 100% of carbohydrate is glucogenic (i.e. converts to glucose),
  • 54% of protein is glucogenic,
  • 46% of protein is ketogenic, and
  • 10% of fat is glucogenic.

But your body will steal burn muscle if protein is not high.
I did keto for my first show 6 months straight my protein intake never dipped under 275 grams and got as high as 350.

The stat's that your using doesn't account for strenuous weight trainning with added 45 min on the revolving stair for cardio 5x a week.

Under normal circumstances if your just trying to lose weight then yes, that data is correct

If your trying to preserve your muscle while dieting not so much.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I

I did keto for my first show 6 months straight my protein intake never dipped under 275 grams and got as high as 350.

The stat's that your using doesn't account for strenuous weight trainning with added 45 min on the revolving stair for cardio 5x a week.

Under normal circumstances if your just trying to lose weight then yes, that data is correct

Very true.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, she is forcing me to train her, although I don't want too, I would rather 100% focus on myself, but yes were training together

She's only slowing you down.
All that time you spend swapping plates just to accommodate her weaker physique.

You gotta divorce her breh, its the only way to ascend to the next level

#GMB :wow:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I

Exactly.

Never and I mean never introduce low protein into your diet if you dont want to lose your muscle @Milomann

1) You muscles need protein to repair the muscles.
2) The more muscle you have the more calories your body will burn. A lot of ppl fukk their metabolism up by low protein dieting. And though they lose 30 lbs, they lose 12 lbs of muscle and remain at the same bf%.
3) Protein is the most fulfilling part of your diet. Try eating 350g of protein a day shyt is hard. Try eating 350 carbs. Easy as fukk. Thats where ppl mess up on low carb diets. THey reduce their carbs and add fats but fail to add the rest to protein. Now you are craving carbs and your stomach is growling still hungry at night. Then you either overeat for the day or you put time in and realize your muscles are getting smaller too.

To keep it 100, I can lose 15 to 20 lbs and about 3-5% bodyfat super easily.
-Eggs, natural peanut butter, ground turkey, chicken breast and drumsticks, mixed vegetables, salad, cottage cheese, cinnamon and splenda, steaks and fish.

Fat will litteraly fall off you if you get that 500 calorie deficit and continue to go hard in your owrkouts and cardio 4 times a week.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you're a roid head because this is a whole lot of broscience for superficial reasons.