Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THEY MOMMA DARK SKINNED THOUGH...

ALI DAUGHTER PROBABLY DID THAT TEST TUBE BABY shyt
THAT FANCY FROM JAMIE FOXX SHOW DID.
THESE SCIENTIST CAN TAKE OUT THE BLACK FEATURES.

:devil:
:evil:

People probably confuse her for the nanny...or think that her kids were kidnapped...:pachaha:

garcelle-mike.jpg

garcelle_beauvais.jpg

o-GARCELLE-BEAUVAIS-facebook.jpg

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the times these cases are when the dad is white and the mom is black

Doesn't work like that. My c00n ass co-worker fathered some green-eyed red-haired white girl and he looks just like Samuel L Jackson. But you're right, though. Black people need to get off that "strong genes" shyt cause it doesn't make sense.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
whose that black man in that old photo

oh thats my grandpa :mjpls:
@Tuaminator this is kind of where I would be coming from regarding the kid. Does he self-identify as black, or does he identify as not black? Some of the whitest looking people in American history were pro-militant blacks who refused to pass.

Does this kid self-identify as black, or is he on that 'that was in the past' bullshyt?

(speaking of, how do Michael Jackson's kids self-identify?)

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
No, its a shame tactic Hoover used to diminish his credibility.
Hoover was on that crabs in a barrel bullshyt. Nikka was all kinds of fukked up, a quadroon in a white world, no wonder he took to wearing dresses and calling other dudes daddy.

You do realize that that Irish grandfather was on his mother's side, right? That is no different than Malcolm X whose mom's father was white. It is all about the seed of the man on your father's side. The woman do not have seed, they are incubators. Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X are still Jakes and that is according to Numbers 1:18.
It wouldn't matter if the Irishman was on the mother or father's side. The Irish didn't even get human status until what, 50 years ago? They weren't considered white. That 'incubator' talk is sexist. Mother's milk matters. Trying to save some male pride by saying 'yeah it doesn't matter if I marry non-black because my genes will pass down' is bullshyt, especially considering the rape of Mother Africa and just how many nikkas in this country have Massa's blood in their veins.

As for Malcolm's white relatives, wasn't there an article a couple years ago about the white side trying to present the white rapist/manipulator as someone who really really really truly loved the underaged black girl who ended up being Malcolm's grandmother? Blew my mind when I first read it, enough time had passed that whites would think it's no big deal to try to latch onto the GOAT of black empowerment's legacy.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
blake griffin dad
BhcRl9WIIAEPAb_.jpg

married a cac had this
blake%20griffin3.jpg

who then got with a cac just like daddy
Blake-Griffin-Brynn-Cameron-Matt-Leinart_20130923235321714_660_320.JPG

and then
ab69ae2bf25daa4ac6f9f005238186053900d13cb6669abc43519914f83b6d2a_large

take your grandkid to the mall brehs,
take your grandkid for ice cream brehs
and get the cops called on you for suspected child abduction.

that kid is ugly though. looks like some albino creature. black and irish redheads should not mix. they make the ugliest offspring. manchester united had one ugly fukk with a similar mixture as griffin, wes brown. then you compound that abominable mix by mixing further and you get that child.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
and get the cops called on you for suspected child abduction.

that kid is ugly though. looks like some albino creature. black and irish redheads should not mix. they make the ugliest offspring. manchester united had one ugly fukk with a similar mixture as griffin, wes brown. then you compound that abominable mix by mixing further and you get that child.

Yeah blacks and red heads definetely don't mix well. :patrice:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
red hair and freckles on someone that isn't pasty looking just looks weird.

Depends on who's wearing it, may also be a stylistic thing. Like if you lived in this king's era, you can't help but look good because the clothes and styles were so good...
Malcolm_X_color_desert_background_web3.jpg

Who else had red hair and freckles... oh yeah,

redd-foxx-nina-simone.jpg

Detroit and Chicago in the same room...

23d2e71dddc8a7d36ad8244f0715ad29.jpg

God damn, the #blackexcellence.... what were we talking about again?

anyway, put them both in some of the bullshyt styles we got now with dresses and skinny jeans and shyt, though :yeshrug: