Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact that this shows viewers tanked after e03 suggests a lot of people aren't coping at all. I mean at least give us a heads up or some shyt at least. From a interesting scene of a despondent Elliot reminiscing about his shytty mother to immediately jumping into that straight demonic shyt. :scust:
that'd be crazy if that were true

but it obviously isn't since word of mouth has ratings skyrocketing for this show right now. gay people exist in reality. they'll exist on tv too. got nothing to do with if you want to suck another man off or not. if anything, the disgust you feel should resonate with the character that had to endure the actual act for a job he didn't get

:yeshrug:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
"AM I CRAZY...I AM CRAZY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

4ebd34c1cfbd5.gif

CHRISTIAN SLATER GIVING THAT :skip: THE :camby: WHEN DEMANDING HIS MONEY BACK :umad:

CAC SOUNDING LIKE TYGA BEGGING THE REPO MAN NOT TO REPOSSESS THE NEW LAMBO HE GAVE TO KYLIE :mjlol:

PULP FICTION :obama: GOOD CHOICE ELLIOT

CURRENT DAY ELLIOT COMING HOME JUST TO RELAX MAYBE HIT UP SOME GHETTO GAGGERS ON THE WEB ONLY TO FIND HIS DECEASED DAD ALREADY CHILLIN IN HIS APARTMENT
:noah:

BETA AMANDA SEYFREID TAKING MORE L'S THAN TYGA, WALE & MEEK MILL COMBINED
:heh:

"I QUIT MY JOB I THOUGHT I WOULD HELP WORK HERE" :jawalrus:

8TH STREET LATINA LAWYER HITTING HER WITH THE :childplease:
:ufdup:

YOU CAN SAY "COCKSUCKERS" ON THE USA NETWORK, BUT NOT THE WORD "fukk" :mindblown:

BE ON THE PHONE WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY ABOUT YOUR BURNT DOWN STORE WHILE SPEAKING TO YOUR FRIEND WHO IS AN OPENLY GAY BUSINESSMAN AND CALL THEM COCKSUCKERS ON THE USA NETWORK BREHS :pachaha:

SWEDEBISH BE ON TEAM #HOH :win: TREATING EURO BATEMAN LIKE AN INSTA THOT :heh:

"I NO LONGER WANT YOU" :umad:

"BUT I LOVE YOU" :damn:

GET MARRIED BREHS :scust:

BUT WAIT....THERE'S MORE L'S COMING FOR EURO BATEMAN :ooh:

"WE NO LONGER REQUIRE YOUR SERVICES" :birdman:

"I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SIR" :flabbynsick:

"YES YOU DO" :umad:

BATEMAN CHANNELING HIS INNER MEL GIBSON AND LOSING HIS shyt...A COUPLE MINUTES LATER AND BATEMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN BLAMING THE JEWS :pachaha:

BETA AMANDA SEYFREID COMING HOME TO SEE OLD BALLS COLBY SITTING WITH HER DAD

OLD BALLS: :shaq:

BETA DAD: :scust:

BETA SEYFREID: :sadcam:

OLD BALLS COLBY OUR HERE LIKE THE nWo RECRUITING TALENT FOR THAT HEEL TURN :banderas:

MEANWHILE ELLIOT ACTING LIKE HE JUST SMOKED SOME SHERM NOT HAVING A GOD DAMN CLUE WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON :wtf:

:shaq2: "fukk IT YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT...I AM MR. ROBOT"

EURO BATEMAN PULLING A :ahh:BY OFFERING TO SIGN WITH HIS ENEMY AND JOIN DEF SOCIETY TO PUT IN THAT WORK :ohlawd:

"CAC REPUBLICANS" :smugbiden:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is better than those usual reviews brehs :russ:

Good looks :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just figured at that point Elliot was :francis::yeshrug:because of the day he was having. I don't know how much fight anybody would have left in them after a day like that.

Now if Tyrell would've tried that shyt earlier in the day, when Elliot was yelling at his "dad"....he would've caught the beats.

This right here perfectly sums up why I don't have a problem with the show. Bear with me here, but I was talking to one of my boys and I was telling him, sometimes a rapper says a so-so bar. And he adlibs behind it like he said the illest shyt ever. It makes the bar border line wack.

Sam Esmail did the exact opposite. The sister reveal was some :ohhh:shyt....but when the Mr. Robot reveal happened the show flat out tells you :youngsabo:"we already knew you knew that."

Best case scenario, you didn't know and were :krs: at the reveal. Worst case scenario, you already knew and the show just told you it knew you knew.

Fred.
This show is truly the upper echelon of entertainment :sacreblawd:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
that'd be crazy if that were true

but it obviously isn't since word of mouth has ratings skyrocketing for this show right now. gay people exist in reality. they'll exist on tv too. got nothing to do with if you want to suck another man off or not. if anything, the disgust you feel should resonate with the character that had to endure the actual act for a job he didn't get

:yeshrug:

Real talk. A lot of the homophobia earlier in the thread is why I didn't post at the beginning (around the ep where Tyrell hit the assistant to tap his phone)

I get nikkas is uncomfortable, shyt so was I, but nikkas OD'd on that shyt as if it was a personal attack on them or something.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
lol, this show got really bad quick

it's the same plot as Fight Club right?

:camby:
:mjlol:I TOLD yal about Tyrell's wife not being loyal.

#GMB with another one :mjpls:

But damn Tyrell went out like a bytch of the highest caliber. Begged for his job like he was begging for his life. Boss looked at him and couldn't believe he hired him in the first place :scust: get ya hands off me :scust:

Fuk I looked up to Tyrell but he's been taking L's for weeks now. Jumping on Joanna's bandwagon now as I look at her nudes online :sas1::lolbron:

Whole thing reminds me of Theon stacking L's on top of L's like a godamn jenga game in Clash of Kings.

I really need to continue reading that series too..I've been in the middle of Storm of Swords for months :damn:

Dude middle of Storm of Swords is like the best part :comeon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Great episode,I thought they handled the reveal perfectly

Glad they didn't try to make it some huge twist like Dexter did

Euro Bateman is stacking Ls like crazy :wow:

Whoever said they are showing scenes out of order/skipping time I think you're on point

Even after that last episode i was still thinking to myself "it still feels like there is something else were missing :patrice:"

dont know how i feel about his friend going to work for Evil Corp :patrice: but they had to do something with her character

I want to watch the season over again so bad but I think im gonna wait til after the finale to do it

I feel sorry for Gideon,seems like everything that could go wrong for that dude did

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also this is my take on the Ellliot/Mr Robot thing

Elliot suffers from multiple personality disorder

Elliot and Robot are both two separate people with their own personalities/beliefs/etc they just share the same body

When we see Christian Slater,its Elliots body but the Mr Robot personality has taken over and is controlling the body/mind

IMO thats why Elliot has no memory of any of the stuff that Mr Robot did because he wasn't in control when that stuff happened

Everything that has happened so far is real,just substitute Elliot in for any scene that showed Christian Slater

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Another thing,do yall think its possible that Euro Bateman is a Elliot personality too?

I never thought that until the end of that episode but his interaction with Elliot after Darlene left reminded me of all the Elliot/Mr Robot interactions so far

Has there every been a 3rd person around when these 2 have interacted? And if so did they acknowledge both of them?

Wednesday needs to hurry up so i can watch the whole season over again :noah:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another thing,do yall think its possible that Euro Bateman is a Elliot personality too?

I never thought that until the end of that episode but his interaction with Elliot after Darlene left reminded me of all the Elliot/Mr Robot interactions so far

Has there every been a 3rd person around when these 2 have interacted? And if so did they acknowledge both of them?

Wednesday needs to hurry up so i can watch the whole season over again :noah:

:wtf:

Come on breh that makes no sense. That would mean that Elliot worked as a highly ranked ECorp suit and had a fukking wife (and a life that Angela didn't know shyt about)....or that everything regarding Tyrell's life doesn't exist.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just finished episode 9. The mr robot reveal was very well done. They didn't try to make it some big grand revelation and the self awareness was amazing because we as fans already knew(thanks fight club/Dexter)

The writers KNOW we knew And yet the reveal scene was still as tense as it could ever be.

The fact they gave us the sister reveal first(which is the big shocker here. ESPECIALLY since this isn't the first time Elliot forgot about her, Not the Mr robot reveal)

And the fact that they didn't save this for the finale shows that the Mr robot reveal was there just for sake of the plot. Its not the payoff for watching this show nor are the writers trying to trick you Into thinking it is.

This show is the one brehs :wow:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Any scene with Mr. Robot and Elliot? It's still Elliot, presumably internalizing whatever argument they're having, like the one in his job. I doubt he was just standing there in the middle of his job yelling at a wall.

Any other scene? It happened.

Fred.
If he's internalizing whatever arguments they're having then why does he end up in the hospital after falling/jumping off/being pushed off the pier? Why is he bleeding and limping at the cemetery after he pushed/let go of Mr. Robot out of the window at his childhood home? Things like that are the inconsistencies I was talking about in my previous post. Is Mr. Robot simply a mental manifestation or do their physical interactions actually exist ala Fight Club? Their physical interactions obviously do exist based on the examples I pointed out so why does nobody ever notice Elliot talking to himself or pushing himself up against a wall? In this very last episode Angela asks him who did you think you were talking to so obviously it's not as cut and dry as even their verbal interactions being internalized.