@Mr.Black aka "DaAlphaMale"...what act of IQ deficiency got you booted off Hypebeast?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
A traumatic story with @Mr.Black :wow:

http://jp.hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/212006

Reese tell us about your imaginary stalker :mjpls:

Breh are you reading between the lines here?

I LITERALLY DON'T fukkING CARE ABOUT HER. I JUST WANT HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I tried calling the police but they don't take me seriously.

Dude is a fan of every wrestler with a physique.

Has either a Sisqo hair cut or perm.

Hatred of females.

Rockin bytch t*ts.

Makes up stalkers aka girls who wont fukk him.

Needs dikk exercises.

Exposed self as a "female who was cheated on that want to humiliate men"

Why doesnt this dude have an L thread? :wtf:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Hatred of females.

Rockin bytch t*ts.

Needs dikk exercises.

Think this is it :laugh:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
@Mr.Black is this not proof that that is your screen name on hypebeast? you've posted the same pics on the coli and there right?

umm no

i never found or posted those pictures here, that was my biggest fan who did though

like i said, these nikkas have no lives, they setup an account on whatever that japanese shyt is, and "magically" stumbled upon that and posted it here

quite pathetic really

but in the end all they can do IS

#DEALWITHIT

Last edited:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
umm no

i never found or posted those pictures here, that was my biggest fan who did though

like i said, these nikkas have no lives, they setup an account on whatever that japanese shyt is, and "magically" stumbled upon that and posted it here

quite pathetic really

but in the end all they can do IS

#DEALWITHIT

Then how come a month back when your shyt got dropped the first time after you made racist comments, the FB account immediately got deleted? You a horrible liar B
cowher-png.1305

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves

Hatred of females.

Rockin bytch t*ts.

Needs dikk exercises.

Think this is it :laugh:

kL7EwW1.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Then how come a month back when your shyt got dropped the first time after you made racist comments, the FB account immediately got deleted? You a horrible liar B
cowher-png.1305

thats pretty good circumstantial evidence. He may not have acknowledged the pics were him ever but deleting the FB right after an exposal is a sign that the owner took action for some reason and if it is some random wrong guy its unlikely the FB would just immediately disappear because they would have no way of knowing their pics were floating on a website forum.

@Mr.Black

do you deny that those pictures are you

dude just admit it...so what if you get clowned on here nobody is perfect what is the point of denying who you are...so you took some roids bleached your hair and your a little bit insecure there are a lot of worse things you could have done in life just be more careful with online pictures being associated with opinions you wouldn't want an employer or potential girlfriend to see

My mantra is if I wouldn't say it around my mom I wouldn't say it online

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
thats pretty good circumstantial evidence. He may not have acknowledged the pics were him ever but deleting the FB right after an exposal is a sign that the owner took action for some reason and if it is some random wrong guy its unlikely the FB would just immediately disappear because they would have no way of knowing their pics were floating on a website forum.

@Mr.Black

do you deny that those pictures are you

dude just admit it...so what if you get clowned on here nobody is perfect what is the point of denying who you are...so you took some roids bleached your hair and your a little bit insecure there are a lot of worse things you could have done in life just be more careful with online pictures being associated with opinions you wouldn't want an employer or potential girlfriend to see

My mantra is if I wouldn't say it around my mom I wouldn't say it online

the guy deleted his shyt i guess because i told him what was happening, i mean these lames were talking about trying to get this dude fired from his job over shyt he had nothing to do with it and that's crossing lines

fukk if it was me i'd say it was just for the shyts and giggles, you nikkas take this internet shyt far too seriously

not to mention i dont see anything that would make me think dude was on steroids, no bacne photos, no super huge physique, nothing extraordinary

if anything it seems like a lot of people are jealous, because i guarantee ain't not one of these nikkas is making the cover of gq anytime soon

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the guy deleted his shyt i guess because i told him what was happening, i mean these lames were talking about trying to get this dude fired from his job over shyt he had nothing to do with it and that's crossing lines

fukk if it was me i'd say it was just for the shyts and giggles, you nikkas take this internet shyt far too seriously

not to mention i dont see anything that would make me think dude was on steroids, no bacne photos, no super huge physique, nothing extraordinary

if anything it seems like a lot of people are jealous, because i guarantee ain't not one of these nikkas is making the cover of gq anytime soon

that's a plausible scenario to be honest so as of this point I can only conclude there isn't enough evidence to really say you are the guy in the pictures or made comments on the hypebeast account

I guess the only question I have is how the heck did OP make the link in the first place and what was KindGentleman aka @Bishop KG Dinero evidence to link you to the facebook and hypebeast account

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
that's a plausible scenario to be honest so as of this point I can only conclude there isn't enough evidence to really say you are the guy in the pictures or made comments on the hypebeast account

I guess the only question I have is how the heck did OP make the link in the first place and what was KindGentleman aka @Bishop KG Dinero evidence to link you to the facebook and hypebeast account

fukk if i know, i mean the account on that hypebeats shyt or whatever was created dec of 2013, i mean come on now, i'm really gonna go on a forum and say dumb shyt like that, worst of all is i've never mentioned monty brown on this forum like EVER

there is no link really except that the little basement dweller made the account to try and slander me, i mean thats his MO here, a bunch of different accounts

as i said, quite pathetic indeed, nikkas need fathers for real