Movies You Regret Spending Your Money On?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Looking back at 2007, my friends had absolute shyt taste in films, and I, wanting to have a social life, actually went to a lot of this crap, that I otherwise would never see.

The Hills Have Eyes 2
Hostel 2
Evan Almighty
Mr. Brooks
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (sorry, @Norrin Radd :to:)
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Hitman
Awake

They asked me to go see Epic Movie, but I declined. :whew: Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3 are also up there, but I actually wanted to see them so that's my fault.

I could've spent that money on something that I considered more meaningful at the time, like liquor (especially since I had turned 21 at the time), but nope, I wasted it on shyt films. :mindblown:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
YOU PAID FOR THAT???!!!:laff::mjlol: My lord....

i was gonna laugh and ask the same question....then i remembered this is a thread of buyers remorse....:francis:

Looking back at 2007, my friends had absolute shyt taste in films, and I, wanting to have a social life, actually went to a lot of this crap, that I otherwise would never see.

The Hills Have Eyes 2
Hostel 2
Evan Almighty
Mr. Brooks
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Hitman
Awake

They asked me to go see Epic Movie, but I declined. :whew: Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3 are also up there, but I actually wanted to see them so that's my fault.

I could've spent that money on something that I considered more meaningful at the time, like liquor (especially since I had turned 21 at the time), but nope, I wasted it on shyt films. :mindblown:

u didn't like 1408?....i consider it one of the few..VERY FEW horror movies that lived up to its expectations....:ehh:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
If you had told 15 year old me, that in 20 years I'd be sleeping through the 3rd act of a Live action big budget Justice League movie.
Id have probably laughed in your face or tried to fight you.

:mjcry:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

The Hills Have Eyes 2
Hostel 2
Evan Almighty
Mr. Brooks
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Hitman
Awake

The Hills have Eyes 2 and Little Nicky were my worst theater experiences and I generally like everything, but those two movies were brutal. Little Nicky sucked and wasn’t funny at all, but the Hills Have Eyes 2 actually had the audacity to have a black woman got raped scene. That shyt pissed me off.