Daps
Freddy, rendered many sleepless nights for a six-year-old:bryan:

...so demonic how Burton sneaked Large Marge into Pee Wee's Big Adventure:damn:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Childs Play comes to mind first man my older brother got me so good brehs. I was heading over to his house to spend the weekend with and he was like you wanna see Chucky ? I was like Chucky from Rugrats ?!!!:gladbron: Then his son (my nephew) said nnnnnaaahhhh not that Chucky :lolbron:. I watched a couple of minutes of the second movie and watched him bust out the box and kill someone with a knife and it was a el wrapo Brehs. I remember hiding in the closet and my older brother popped open the door with a boy doll toy and screamed and scared the shyt OUTTA me. It took me until I was about 12 to stop getting scared of Chucky.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Candy man and the guy from the painting in Ghostbusters 2, that painting gave me fukking nightmares
you mean this guy? :datsright:
vigonormal.jpg

ghostbusters-ii-vigo-the-carpathian-wilhelm-von-homburg-demon-face1.jpg

Breh that shyt still gets me :totheeastside:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I saw Pet Semetary, and they showed the flashback of the wife's sister. :merchant:

Even worse and really pathetic is that I was afraid to take a shyt after watching Candyman. Im not even exaggerating. I literally was so afraid that I had to do it with the light in the hallway on and with the door wide open. I was THAT afraid of mirrors.

Pet Semetary for the scene you posted. Child's play because my sister had a Cricket doll that she use to say it would come alive and kill me. Sleepaway Camp and Rasing Cane because of the endings

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Nightmare on Elm Street and Candyman. Especially Candyman. Candyman legit gave me nightmares. Like straight up real ass night tremors. I was scared of mirrors and shyt, running around pissin in garbage cans at night because I didn't want to go into a room with a mirror. :sadcam:

My momma told me not to watch that shyt too :mjcry: