Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Examining a low res pic on a computer

Cop: :ohhh: Wait what's that?
IT Cert: :dwillhuh: What?
Cop: You see that there? Zoom in on it. Blow it up some more, 30%.
IT Cert: :ld:Sure thing
Cop: Can you clean it up?
IT Cert::whoo: Holy shyt...
Cop: :jawalrus:We got him

What's worst then that is when the IT Clerk zooms in on a low res pic
instead of the pic getting distorted the picture gets CLEARER.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The hero dies with a smile on his face.

These are reversals of the trope where the hero sacrificed themselves yet went out bitter and afraid of their deaths. I find these more moving which is the point of a heroic sacrifice.

"Was everything I did in my life a mistake?" " I DID NOT WANT TO DIE THIS WAY!"

Last edited:
Daps
White guy has nothing but white friends...and one really cool black friend who teaches him game, and talks sense into him :jawalrus:

Person hears a potential killer outside in an alley, but it's just a cat

Couple gets into huge argument in front of everyone at a party or bbq, and all the guests are just standing there afterwards like :merchant:

Nobody ever goes trick or treating at the mall

White people having biracial kids that dont look obviously mixed

Found footage films where people are filming every random conversation; why the need to film ordering pizza, or a phone call with your mother?

Alcoholics having a trash can full of premium liquor bottles, and never some bullshyt like Laird's vodka

The detective with a bottle of alcohol in his desk drawer.

The youngest kid in the family getting possessed by the demon

The devil in the flesh is always rich, and usually attractive

Women kicking men out of homes in which they pay NO bills, and the man actually leaves

The gay couple is always one masculine guy, and one super over the top feminine guy that wears aprons, and likes musicals

The boss is always holding a cup of coffee when he comes to your cubicle

The teen has a ridiculously obnoxious little brother or sister

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
All of the coffee cups look the same. Blue cup with the white lid

Those are actually common in real life in NY
916SBApwxIL._SY355_.jpg

Just once I'd like to see a movie or show where the aliens don't speak the native language of the show.

nikkas would be so confused:lolbron:

That was basically the plot of "Arrival".

I have a couple more:

-Spy satellites that can follow one person around in real time and send back a movie that looks like it was filmed from the top of a nearby building

-The hero can instantly kill bad guys silently by snapping their necks.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Examining a low res pic on a computer

Cop: :ohhh: Wait what's that?
IT Cert: :dwillhuh: What?
Cop: You see that there? Zoom in on it. Blow it up some more, 30%.
IT Cert: :ld:Sure thing
Cop: Can you clean it up?
IT Cert::whoo: Holy shyt...
Cop: :jawalrus:We got him
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/us/project-vic-child-abuse/index.html
"Utilizing some technology that hadn't even been released to the public yet we were able to take a look at the bottle and reverse out some of the motion blur," Cole said.
They can now see the offender's first name "Stephen," the first two letters of the last name and the first three digits on the prescription order.
With that he applies to the pharmacy for the customer details of every person who fits that criteria. It narrows the list down to a man named "Stephen Keating."
But that's not all. The offender's fingers are also in the picture and incredibly this crack team manages to pull the fingerprints from the image.
"That was the first time we were able to do that," Cole said.
The evidence was strong enough to put Stephen Keating behind bars for 110 years. Investigators rescued his 14 victims.
:manny:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Female lead character cooking a full ass breakfast spread complete with eggs, waffles or pancakes, fruit, assorted cooked meats, toast etc..

And then characters just get an apple or single piece of toast and say "welp I gotta go no time to eat."

:mjcry: all that gatdamn food just wasting away :martin:

THIS. Let me add. The characters always have time to eat breakfast when the sun is up. The dad is reading the paper, the mom always has eggs in the pan and the kid is always reading the comics or some shyt. What time of the morning do these people have to eat all this food? Normal Americana time people go to work at 6-7 so they have no time to do what these people are doing. And the kid is never late to school. shyt, and another thing when it comes to high school movies/shows everyone is always chilling in the parking lot. What time does class start?:dwillhuh: