Most Under-Rated Players On Your Favorite NFL Team

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DRC (Dominique Rodgers- Cromartie)

Damon "Snacks" Harrison

Olivier Vernon

As a Cardinal fan, I still miss that guy.

his first 2 years in the league was the best CB play we've had since Aeneas Williams strapped them up.

And that includes Patrick Peterson.Peterson is very solid, but he has lapses

Personally, I liked DRC more.Breh's like the black Spider-Man out there

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
0.jpg

The only muthafukka who actually catches a fukking football.

:beli:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Patriots: Dont'a Hightower

He gets respect, but I don't think people realize how good is and how clutch he has been in the biggest moments.

Patriots v.s. Seattle Super Bowl: People always talk about the Butler INT, and rightfully so, but arguably the play of the game happened right before that when Hightower stuffed and denied Marshawn Lynch at the goal-line.

Patriots v.s. Falcons Super Bowl: Enough said, he played an outstanding game and made the defensive play of the game. He has a great game against Houston as well. During the season, he was the LB with the fewest yards allowed per reception in the NFL, as well as having the second highest QB pressure percentage in the NFL, only trailing Mack.:wow:.

Patriots v.s. Broncos 2015: Only reason it's not "Tommy Six Rings" yet is because the Patriots lose home-field after Hightower was injured against the Broncos. The Broncos were doing nothing with their rushing attack until Hightower left injured, and then the Patriots were gored the rest of the game. Lost home-field, and suffered that playoff loss in Denver with that crowd noise.

Best defensive player out of Bama in a while.:mjgrin:.
didn't he trip marshawn?