mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
The application has been submitted but to go from being to ® takes at least 5 years of consecutive operation.

But in reality, this was bound to happen. If it wasn't "Molly Water" it would be "Molly-Water" or "Mollie Water" or whatever. Someone was going to try to cash in.

There's really no dispute about the origin and the timeline surrounding my product and the subsequent copying of their product.

I mean, they even went as far as copying our slogans and what not. Wild stuff. But business is business.

I just feel bad for whoever is financing dude's operation. Not a smart move.

Atleast his operation is financed, if he had to pay for it out of pocket or not. And atleast he has product out. You were giving people the run around in response to basic ass questions that you could of answered and you wonder why people have doubts about you and/or your business.

And posting on some racist ass forum and trying to give the run around to consumers legitimately interested in your product is a smart move?

Dawg, I'm being real with you when I say this. There are people like me who want to see you win regardless of the BS you might of said on here, but you have to be serious about yourself especially when you're trying to make something in the business world. Saying the wrong things and doing the wrong things can seriously hurt your credibility and in turn hurt your cashflow.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
nikka thought he was 'bout to eat

wallabyravenstolenfood-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.