mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he doesn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.
Yawn.

:camby:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
forreal though :pachaha: dude trynna throw that out there to gain some racial sympathy when he's been gettin called ****** on them cacs forums for 10+ yrs
Whoa, you think I liked that?

When I was made mod of that forum I banned the n-word and anybody that used it.

I eventually got banned from that website for outing a few of the members for being racist causing them to lose their jobs.

So yeah, I'm a Black person that routinely gets called a n!gger to my face by racists. I don't expect a racist like yourself to have any sympathy for me. Racists like yourself will always find some way to justify racism. I just wanted to show you exactly who is making snide comments about me on news articles that have been published by the mainstream press.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he doesn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.

m_2989787_3ahYSr1Ou3Gi.jpg

you took the cape off this morning, then put that shyt right back on :dead:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he didn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.

I hear you but not in this case..he had people really rooting for him including myself and he refuse to acknowledge us...wouldnt even answer a questions, just came on to brag....

If you have a leader and he doesnt treat his people right, they will start to turn on you, not calling him a leader but the same concept, treat people like dirt and they will turn on you...

people really wanted to buy..you see how mollywater co came and swooped up the sales, this is what he didnt do.

look Illadope just asked to buy just because and he gave him a lame excuse and 5 step process to benefit himself, just to buy a bottle of water, then turns around and says "who said I want you to have my product anyway"

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

this is a terrible alias :beli:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

I'll neg you instead :lolbron:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Hahahaha... let them wear lanyards!
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

:scheme:

a link to mike twitter email or facebook ? :scheme:

I'm sure 'someone' kind will get in touch with him shortly to defend this allegations :scheme:

we've already had Sean from MollyWatr enough space for one more :scheme:

I'm sure he'd like to know someone is attempting to defame his good name :scheme:

just google "Mike Dukes" and "Monster Mind" and his stuff comes up

:blessed: if you get mike in here, this thread is going to defcon 4 levels of fukery

u8mjo.jpg

Something tells me he'll be making an appearance very soon :scheme:

19gVeap.png

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

This might be valid if people didn't openly support the efforts of this clown in the early stages of toiletwatr. Public opinion only turned when his obviously shady/foolish practices began to reveal themselves

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoa, you think I liked that?

When I was made mod of that forum I banned the n-word and anybody that used it.

I eventually got banned from that website for outing a few of the members for being racist causing them to lose their jobs.

you must have liked it, you stayed there up until they banned you for spamming mollywatr (not getting anyone fired) :heh: the guy you claimed lost his job post there freely and is making fun of you right now:

http://opa-ages.com/forums/topic/71802-mollywater-finally-makes-it-to-market/

So yeah, I'm a Black person that routinely gets called a n!gger to my face by racists. I don't expect a racist like yourself to have any sympathy for me. Racists like yourself will always find some way to justify racism. I just wanted to show you exactly who is making snide comments about me on news articles that have been published by the mainstream press.

:tf: you said you didn't realize racism existed until the trayvon martin verdict

edit: @Brooklynzson if you want to make it official, go head. :dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.