MNF: Black America's team vs The Pittsburgh whateva-d-fuk a steeler is

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
'They've'... You keep using these mysterious, and more importantly, unproven claims.

And, you dont have to be a white liberal to feel some type of way about a team called the "Redskins". Dont let these cac's fool you into thinking its alright, or no one is offended- they try the same shyt on us.
You should try to think for yourself then, how is Redskin a racist term. Explain that to me.
Indians (native african americans) don't own the term Redskin do they? When can you show me a time when it was used in a derogatory way?

If they was the Washington Blackskins and they had Chaka Zulu on the helmet I'd be all for it :salute:
SpearFNV.png

:whoa: you gotta ease the spear in there guy
Close call :whew:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
We had to lay them cave minors down na mean :boss:
Yall seen that nikka robert working out? I bet every QB in the league was like :damn:
People tried to act like Robert wasn't built to last... He's no Kapernick right :rudy:
RG3 = Supanikka. Might start calling him Buff G3 (no homo)

Skins gonna win 13+ games this season, the leauge is ours for the taking :blessed:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
RGIII talks a lot. But over the past month he's really been talking. He really wants to play in the preseason, when I was watching pre game warmups I didn't understand why he was in full pads. Then his backup cousins goes down with a ankle injury.

Now lets think about this for a second. The steelers have a very aggressive style, they were really hitting. So if shanny would've caved in to letting griffin play a drive or two & he gets the same injury cousins get. EVERYBODY would be calling for shanny's job & storming the facility with pitchforks. Even though cousins injury was minor, hopefully that was a wake up call for griffin to shut up & understand what shanny is/was trying to do by not letting him take unnecessary hits in the preseason.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
according to your extensive data?
His data is really than yours tho :sitdown:

You can't just say a word that isn't known as racist, all of a sudden is.

I never heard the term used. Now or ever. Not on film, radio, didn't hear the Klan use it.
Who uses this term? I see a group trying to cash in on it, thats about it.
Is there a youtube video of people using it in the past, or how about the present?

All that would be data, and none of that is also data. There's much more of the latter tho.
Just find me a dusty diary from x-amount of years ago with somebody going "Today we had to steal some corn from the local Redskins"

You do that, I'll believe you

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I
His data is really than yours tho :sitdown:

You can't just say a word that isn't known as racist, all of a sudden is.

I never heard the term used. Now or ever. Not on film, radio, didn't hear the Klan use it.
Who uses this term? I see a group trying to cash in on it, thats about it.
Is there a youtube video of people using it in the past, or how about the present?

All that would be data, and none of that is also data. There's much more of the latter tho.
Just find me a dusty diary from x-amount of years ago with somebody going "Today we had to steal some corn from the local Redskins"

You do that, I'll believe you
If you're actually interested, and not just trolling, read this:
http://anthropology.si.edu/goddard/redskin.pdf

Regardless, thats not the point. Referring to an entire race of people that were largely slaughtered by America, in the Nation Football League, as "Redskins" is clearly problematic. It doesnt matter if you can find evidence of it in the past. Would the Washington Blackskins be offensive to you?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
according to your extensive data?

Here's one article:

http://www.maxim.com/sports/the-redskinswhats-name

"Well, I happen to be a part of a large group of people that believe that the Washington Redskins are a tribute to Native Americans. That group of people happens to include the Native Americans themselves. Yes that's right, 90% of American Indians do not find the term "Redskins" offensive in any way. Lets stop and think about this for a minute. Do you think 80 years ago the Redskins chose their team name to personally offend an entire race? Is that really how team names are chosen? No, they are chosen as a tribute to something. And without those teams that honor the American Indian, how often would we be reminded of our Native American history? I think that the people that bring on these lawsuits are only interested in what the root of all lawsuits boil down to...$money$ and notoriety."

Here's another one:

http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycen...acceptable-while-9-percent-call-it-offensive/

"Most American Indians say that calling Washington’s professional football team the “Redskins” does not bother them, the University of Pennsylvania’s National Annenberg Election Survey shows.

Ninety percent of Indians took that position, while 9 percent said they found the name “offensive.” One percent had no answer. The margin of sampling error for those findings was plus or minus two percentage points."

'They've'... You keep using these mysterious, and more importantly, unproven claims.

And, you dont have to be a white liberal to feel some type of way about a team called the "Redskins". Dont let these cac's fool you into thinking its alright, or no one is offended- they try the same shyt on us.

It's really not the same with our situations.

As for the comment I made about white liberals, I posted an article from a while ago that showed most Native Americans didn't have a problem with the name. I just find it strange that a race of people responsible for ruining their society suddenly is concerned about their so called negative images. It's not genuine at all.

Last edited: