:mjlol: @ my ghetto thot cousin on a date with a successful white dude

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Me and my wife double dated with my cousin and this white guy we hooked her up with. Gangstas and pimps & ballaz is all she fukked with.

We at dinner and we all order. When it comes time for her to order, this thotastician was like "I'll have the baked chicken.......medium well"

We all looked like :what::wtf::dahell::why::whoa:

You and your fukkin :duck: breh..... :laff:

(this is a :duck: right???...... :lupe: )

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
That was nice of him but if he was really trying to help her then he would have discreetly educated her later that her request regarding the chicken was unnecessary.

His story ends at the table immediately after she placed the order. You're assuming he didn't do the right thing afterwards.

I think the OP created the thread because he found it amusing (as do the 30 members that dapped his post), if you don't find it amusing move on.

Buckeye Fever's Wife

Top Dolla Ho
Daps
Reppin
The buffet line
You just gon leave out the part where your card was declined and that white boy had to pay for our meal :mjlol: SCRUB! :mjlol:

Stupidity runs in Jeff's side of da family tho so it's no surprise she acts like a stupid thot. You should have seen her ashy ass knees, looked like she been kickboxing a pallet of powdered doughnuts.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
You just gon leave out the part where your card was declined and that white boy had to pay for our meal :mjlol: SCRUB! :mjlol:

Stupidity runs in Jeff's side of da family tho so it's no surprise she acts like a stupid thot. You should have seen her ashy ass knees, looked like she been kickboxing a pallet of powdered doughnuts.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was nice of him but if he was really trying to help her then he would have discreetly educated her later that her request regarding the chicken was unnecessary.

There is a really young black girl in my office who is borderline ghetto (she has some ghetto mannerisms and sometimes speaks improper English) but she is trying really hard to pull away from her underprivileged background. Sometimes this girl says really stupid things (has lack of knowledge or mispronounces common words, etc.) so I discreetly educate her so that she does not continue to make the same mistakes and she appreciates it. She would rather have another black person pull her to the side and correct her than to continue looking like a little ghetto chick in front of the rest of the office.
:salute:to you. each one teach one.

thread is still funny though

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
why people mad he call his cousin a thot? if she a thot then what u want him to call her nikka...

if it walked like a duck, go quack quack like a duck, and it smell like a duck, and it look like daffy duck then nikka its a duck

Daffy_Duck_by_Gruszkens.jpg

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another day, another @Buckeye Fever cac00n:duck: thread. I'm surprised @LA Fisher missed including you in his expose-the-c00n/cac thread. I can't count the number of times you illegitimately juxtapose black and white behavior in the sports forum, bordering on racism. Your c00nery now has progressed to making up fake :duck: scenarios :camby:

Last edited: