Microsoft Had The Best Conference By Far

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yyU5VR4.png

Of course it is Sony is in bed with bungie. They aren't going to optimize it on Xbox or let it run uncapped.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get me wrong, I wasted HOURS in Crackdown 1 and Crackdown 3 has been highly anticipated for me ever since MS gave up and decided to put everything on PC as well since we know how to sustain a gaming community.

BUT. If they had the level of destruction they were touting in years past, they would have showed that up front and center in the game. You know this. I know this. We all know this.

Why deny that breh?
They already showed it. and i posted it on here before. it's cloud based for multiplayer. they already showed it and talked about it. they were showing campaign mode. for all those "i'm sick of them always showing multi-player games. Where's the campaign mode"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So Microsoft announces the Xbox One X, Backwards cap now going back to the OG Xbox, and like 41 games of different varieties, half of them being exclusives (bu bu bu but Microsoft has no games) and niccas still not happy calling this a bad conference?:mindblown:

Yall are too much:rudy:

Martha

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
The best they had in years. One stop shop for all Microsoft games back to the very beginning. Most powerful console on the market. Most of the advertised exclusives will be massive hits.

And Crackdown 3 wasn't downgraded at all.
Thats not hard since M$ been catching Ls since 2012

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I'm getting an XB1X but PS4 had a lot of gamesI'm interested in

Spiderman

Days gone (probably my most anticipated)

The Shadow of The Colossus remake (possibly my favorite game ever)

And more that I havent seen yet. GoW looks good as well plus a few sequels.

I havent seen all of Microsofts yet but games I did see were good too

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved super Lucky's tales and cuphead looked interesting too. Outside of that I don't remember much...then again I'm in the middle of sonys right now and it's basically the same games from last year like I figured. If this one doesn't pick up I'm skipping on that gold slim. The dev times this gen are fukking atrocious.:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Forza looks crazy. I skipped 6 cause I thought Horizon was better and it seemed like a marginal upgrade over 5.

7 looks like a whole new generation from 6.

Can't wait :wow: