Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Shannon Sharpe is the only brother isn't going to fall into a trap with these bs. He isn't c00n and he keeps it real. He tells straight up about white folks.

These black athletes need to be more like Shannon Sharpe

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
sharpe.jpg

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with Marcellus on this topic but he knows first hand where listening to black community will get you

And it wouldn't have gotten him to Columbia that's for sure...:hubie:

thats why I cant take all of these protests serious.. black people only happy when you compromise your own happiness and well being for their cause

Your first problem is acting like the black community is some monolith. The second is that only people from the ghettos represent black people. There are plenty of middle class black people who don't represent that type of anti-education message.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Shannon Sharpe is the only brother isn't going to fall into a trap with these bs. He isn't c00n and he keeps it real. He tells straight up about white folks.

These black athletes need to be more like Shannon Sharpe

Ryan Clark
Damian Woody
Kevin Blackistone
Bomani Jones
Josina Anderson
etc
as well

Daps
I disagree with Marcellus on this topic but he knows first hand where listening to black community will get you

And it wouldn't have gotten him to Columbia that's for sure...:hubie:

thats why I cant take all of these protests serious.. black people only happy when you compromise your own happiness and well being for their cause
I couldn't agree more. Even with these fake ass militants trolls on this site, real world blacks are really on this "if you don't agree on every single black issue that a majority of blacks agree on then you are a c00n"
shyt is idiotic, sad and shows how disconnected people really are. No other race does this to the extent that our race does it, especially now a days.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I couldn't agree more. Even with these fake ass militants trolls on this site, real world blacks are really on this "if you don't agree on every single black issue that a majority of blacks agree on then you are a c00n"
shyt is idiotic, sad and shows how disconnected people really are. No other race does this to the extent that our race does it, especially now a days.

Last month its Michelle Beadle is a racist and Marcellus is real for their takes on Mayweather

This month Beadle is the real one and Marcellus is a c00n .:mjlol:. These militant want to have it both ways but they cant... "

im really done fukking with these nikkas on black issues...

deep down they really just jealous of a successful black men and women enjoying their lives without not fukking with hood culture and they madd cause they find themselves stuck in that cesspool from a lifetime of bad decisions .. Keep turning up smoking blunts and sipping lean if you want to:mjlol:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Like posters have said earlier, this is all scripted, Wiley has never been on this type of shyt before. All of a sudden he's playing the safe negro role, while the white women on ESPN are playing this "phenomenal woman" narrative to a tee.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last month its Michelle Beadle is a racist and Marcellus is real for their takes on Mayweather

This month Beadle is the real one and Marcellus is a c00n .:mjlol:. These militant want to have it both ways but they cant... "

im really done fukking with these nikkas on black issues...

deep down they really just jealous of a successful black men and women enjoying their lives without not fukking with hood culture and they madd cause they find themselves stuck in that cesspool from a lifetime of bad decisions .. Keep turning up smoking blunts and sipping lean if you want to:mjlol:
You just showed your complete stupidity with this post CAC
tumblr_nth54mGMFV1tsjzgfo1_r1_400.gif