Michael Porter Jr is going to Mizzou-edit- out for year due to Spinal Injury

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Which back light weight exercises should I do?

A lot of times a bad back is due to postural issues that come from inactive or imbalanced glutes.

The back muscles are having to make up structural integrity for the spine because the glutes or transversus abdominus aren’t functioning effectively.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Which back light weight exercises should I do?
Do these exercises 3 sets of 10 reps

10-Best-Exercises-For-Your-Bad-Back-1.jpg

Plus add seated back rows 4 sets of 15 reps
seated-rowing-machine.jpg

4 sets of 15 reps
34020256300x300.jpg

Remember keep it light weights you don’t want to put too much stress on your back. You always got to keep that in mind you aint going for powerlifting you going reps

Hit this back program once a week and add a yoga day to your weekly workouts. You look around for a local yoga class and join.

You want to add a weekly massage to your routine it’s no different than weekly hair cut for me need it for maintenance. They run around $30-$50 around my way for a deep tissue massage for 30 minutes so it ain’t too bad

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do these exercises 3 sets of 10 reps

10-Best-Exercises-For-Your-Bad-Back-1.jpg

Plus add seated back rows 4 sets of 15 reps
seated-rowing-machine.jpg

4 sets of 15 reps
34020256300x300.jpg

Remember keep it light weights you don’t want to put too much stress on your back. You always got to keep that in mind you aint going for powerlifting you going reps

Hit this back program once a week and add a yoga day to your weekly workouts. You look around for a local yoga class and join.

You want to add a weekly massage to your routine it’s no different than weekly hair cut for me need it for maintenance. They run around $30-$50 around my way for a deep tissue massage for 30 minutes so it ain’t too bad
The last two seems like they work only the upper back.