images

:mjpls:

michael-jordan.jpg

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

imagine if the DNA comes back with "Michael, you are not the father" :stylin::stylin::stylin: this kid listening to what his mama told him, when in reality she was just a jumpoff, getting skeeted on :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Here is a picture of Jordan and Smith with no actual date cited. I like to think it's several decades old because Jordan looks younger and he has that spark in his eye that only comes from winning and not from owning the Bobcats.

:deadrose:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That money he gave her under the table went for prada, a new car, new clothes, hats, make-up, gold tampons, jewerly, trips, etcc... all the while the kid was wearing larry birds converse sneakers... now the bytch want more money...

i tell u these athletes better start investing in plastic dolls cause at this rate by 2020 all tv shows will be based on athletes and rappers knocking up becky or latashia

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
storytime nikka!

Basically my dad had 3 kids with his secretary around the time he was married to my mom back in the late 80's

The oldest one found me facebook 3-4 years ago and was like "Is your dad Doc Holiday Jr that lives in Jacksonville, Fl"....I was like "yeah"...she was like "yeah he my dad too".

I gave her my # and we talked for like a hour and she said it's 3 of us..its a very deep story that I think my mom actually knew, but just ignored

Anyway they really weird...they on facebook all the time acting real childish..I use to text them...but I dont even fukk with them at all

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically my dad had 3 kids with his secretary around the time he was married to my mom back in the late 80's

The oldest one found me facebook 3-4 years ago and was like "Is your dad Doc Holiday Jr that lives in Jacksonville, Fl"....I was like "yeah"...she was like "yeah he my dad too".

I gave her my # and we talked for like a hour and she said it's 3 of us..its a very deep story that I think my mom actually knew, but just ignored

Anyway they really weird...they on facebook all the time acting real childish..I use to text them...but I dont even fukk with them at all

don't mean to intrude but 3 kids in an affair? your pops gave no fukks. :what:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
don't mean to intrude but 3 kids in an affair? your pops gave no fukks. :what:

yeah dude didnt back in the day...he got 7 kids total...even got a 10 year mixed girl that calls me once a month so she can talk to her "black" brother because she growing up like a redneck

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I gave her my # and we talkeI wid for like a hour and she said it's 3 of us..its a very deep story that I think my mom actually knew, but just ignored

:unsure: you pops had dirt. b I always feel that if I ran into a girl and tried to hit that, only to find out she was my half sister, I would be so sad.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah dude didnt back in the day...he got 7 kids total...even got a 10 year mixed girl that calls me once a month so she can talk to her "black" brother because she growing up like a redneck

:dead: You pops is serious with it. At least you grew up normal.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheese eyes don't give a single fukk about his own public kids with Juanita
nba_michael_jordan_amused_20120321_1939636062.png

He'll probably tell that kid to talk to "Harry from Nike"

NO N!GGAS
nba_michael_jordan_upset_20120321_1545095416.png