Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
What'd you end up seeing growing up...

:merchant:

Do you guys celebrate Marie Laveau?

:merchant:

I spent a lot of time with her growing up..I always felt a presence hanging over us as a kid, its never left me either I feel. Remember having a bad nightmare and waking up in a sweat but i wasnt in the bed..I literally fell on the bed as if I wasn't even on it in the first place. I remember her putting a spot of blood..not sure from what animal..she raised goats, chicken etc..on my forehead sometimes then starting to chant..ill start seeing shyt floating around, hearing voices..couldn't sleep there in the dark at all..have to have a night light or something to avoid darkness..shyt was like that till I was 13...sad but if there was complete darkness in that house (which she liked at night)..I literally felt an impending sense of doom with someone right next to me..more shyt I could say.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I spent a lot of time with her growing up..I always felt a presence hanging over us as a kid, its never left me either I feel. Remember having a bad nightmare and waking up in a sweat but i wasnt in the bed..I literally fell on the bed as if I wasn't even on it in the first place. I remember her putting a spot of blood..not sure from what animal..she raised goats, chicken etc..on my forehead sometimes then starting to chant..ill start seeing shyt floating around, hearing voices..couldn't sleep there in the dark at all..have to have a night light or something to avoid darkness..shyt was like that till I was 13...sad but if there was complete darkness in that house (which she liked at night)..I literally felt an impending sense of doom with someone right next to me..more shyt I could say.
Was all of this in New Orleans? Does she still live there?

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
:ohhh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Was all of this in New Orleans? Does she still live there?

My great grandmother lived in NO..my grandfather moved the family to Charlotte so here. I am basically a living, breathing emulation of an incubus..sex magic, hypnosis, basic and conversational. She's been dead for 15 years

• Dap
Reactions: Meh