Mean Girls Appreciation

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What? nikka, how is that possible? All hollywood does is throw bad white bytches at you in Movies & Television.

Susan Ward
Jenna Von Oy
Kristin Davis circia 1995-2002
Kristin Bell
Teri Hatcher
Kate Hudson
Kate Beckinsale
Solei Moon Frye
Jessica Biel
Scarlett Johanssen
Hayden Pantierrie

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe I've never seen this. Lindsay and Lacey are :noah: in this

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
OMG Danny Devito I love you work

That line always has me :laff:

and this "YOUCAN'TSITWITHUS!
[ame=http://youtu.be/W8_POt2KlfQ]Mean Girls (5/10) Movie CLIP - Sweatpants on Monday (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This shyt is really piff brehs? :dwillhuh: . I downloaded this shyt earlier this year since someone told me it was funny. Every time I think about watching it, i'm thinking "I ain't watching no damn chick flick".

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
This shyt is really piff brehs? :dwillhuh: . I downloaded this shyt earlier this year since someone told me it was funny. Every time I think about watching it, i'm thinking "I ain't watching no damn chick flick".

if you don't like the fine females in the lead roles you can always catch some of that tina fey/tim meadows snl shhit

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I thought the same exact way originally. This girl kept telling me it was hilarious but I thought it was a stupid chick flick. I ended up watching it with her one day and was :dead:

its one of the funniest movie ever

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
modern day classic... so is Easy A

Emma Stone :noah:

Nigggggggaaaaa.......Emma Stone in Easy A or Lindsey Lohan in Mean Girls, who is badder?

the lunch scene where regina gets kicked off the table and runs into the big girl

"watch where you're going fatass!" :laff:

Anybody who watches 30 Rock can tell Tina Fey wrote this movie. That scene looks like a scene right outta 30 Rock.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you're gonna be :noah: and :pachaha: at the same time. bad bad bytches