Mayweather: Maidana Caught Me With a Good Shot

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yea but floyd got him good with them shoulder roll right hands and blatant attacking right hands
7.gif

12.gif

10_medium.gif

o-CANELO-ALVAREZ-facebook.jpg

I dont know what you was watching nikka

Most of those right hands in ur gifs, with the exception of the uppercut gif, happened late in the fight, after Canelo had got tired and knew he was losing. In the second gif, he set up that right hand with a left hook, which is what he had to use more than usual because of Canelo covering up and refusing to let him unleash it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Most of those right hands in ur gifs, with the exception of the uppercut gif, happened late in the fight, after Canelo had got tired and knew he was losing. In the second gif, he set up that right hand with a left hook, which is what he had to use more than usual because of Canelo covering up and refusing to let him unleash it.
Floyd was on his ass from round 3 on just stop....................

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Floyd started ramping up the power punches in round 5,that's Late?
myweather-alvarez.jpg

I dont remember exactly what round the gifs are from but still

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Floyd was on his ass from round 3 on just stop....................
I didn't say he wasn't? :dahell: Floyd dominated. I am just giving Canelo props for having a decent defense against the right hand
Floyd started ramping up the power punches in round 5,that's Late?
myweather-alvarez.jpg

I dont remember exactly what round the gifs are from but still

How many of those were right hands? Power punches are anything but a jab

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I didn't say e wasn't? :dahell: Floyd dominated. I am just giving Canelo props for having a decent defense against the right hand

How many times was Canelo curled up on the ropes in the fetal position...............

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I didn't say he wasn't? :dahell: Floyd dominated. I am just giving Canelo props for having a decent defense against the right hand

I'm not about to count them,but considering floyd's style and being that it's floyd's favorite punch,go figure

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm not about to count them,but considering floyd's style and being that it's floyd's favorite punch,go figure
It is his favorite punch, which is y I said it was neutralized for most of the fight. Floyd did well varying it, but overall his trademark lead straight right hand wasn't thrown as much. Instead he jabbed, threw left hooks, and countered with the right hand

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It is his favorite punch, which is y I said it was neutralized for most of the fight. Floyd did well varying it, but overall his trademark lead straight right hand wasn't thrown as much. Instead he jabbed, threw left hooks, and countered with the right hand
If you said this earlier breh I'd have agreed!
Floyd was throwing the shoulder roll right hand counters sweeping right hands that nasty uppercut and 1-2'ing from the opening round

:mjlol: I forgot how badly floyd beat down canelo

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If you said this earlier breh I'd have agreed!
Floyd was throwing the shoulder roll right hand counters sweeping right hands that nasty uppercut and 1-2'ing from the opening round

:mjlol: I forgot how badly floyd beat down canelo
yeah he whooped his ass

Canelo was standing there during the post fight interview like :unsure:, "I'm so embarrass"