mayte garcia in her prime though

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Vanity is obviously #1....
Mayte is cool Yet i think Jill Jones looked better than Mayte... so did Appolonia, Nona Gaye, Wendys Sister, and Sheila E all look better than Mayte...

The only reason Prince married her was because, she got pregnant, and Prince aint want a baby out of wedlock.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Vanity is onviously #1.... but i think Jill Jones looked better than Mayte... Appolonia... Nona Gaye, Wendys Sister and Sheila E all look better than Mayte...

The only reason Prince married her was because, she got pregnant, and Prince aint want a baby out of wedlock.

Jill Jones was pretty for a quick second but she ain't hold up like talking bout. Appolonia was the truth but the more I look back on Mayte in the 90's I'd gladly pick Mayte over Apollonia. Nona Gaye was fine! Wendy's sister Susannah was very pretty and Sheila E still looks good till this day!

At the end of the day, I'd say like this

Vanity
Mayte
Apollonia
Sheila E
Nona Gaye
Jill Jones
Susannah

Mayte defines SEXY to me :banderas:

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
:whew:
tumblr_oegb2iLfFU1rhpkrno1_1280.jpg

mayte-garcia-12111973-us-dancer-new-power-generation-ex-wife-of-prince-CR4F1B.jpg

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Jill Jones was pretty for a quick second but she ain't hold up like talking bout. Appolonia was the truth but the more I look back on Mayte in the 90's I'd gladly pick Mayte over Apollonia. Nona Gaye was fine! Wendy's sister Susannah was very pretty and Sheila E still looks good till this day!

At the end of the day, I'd say like this

Vanity
Mayte
Apollonia
Sheila E
Nona Gaye
Jill Jones
Susannah

Mayte defines SEXY to me :banderas:
All in their Primes... Mayte dont even rank close. Mayte aint even that fine, she looks average, but to each its own.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
All in their Primes... Mayte dont even rank close. Mayte aint even that fine, she looks average, but to each its own.

I feel you, it's just something bout Mayte that gives her the edge for me. Obviously Vanity is number 1 and in her own lane; Apollonia and the rest of the lades we named maybe prettier but something Mayte's gives her more of the edge to me. She pretty but something bout the way she carries herself gives her more of the edge for me too. So when you add those 2 factors it's like second to none :ohlawd: