Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
So basically you're saying that the judges account of the actual FBI records doesn't match up with the mainstream media's narrative. :mjlol:
nah im saying there were clearly nikkas coming out the club bleeding at 2am period so wtf are they talking bout
the raid took only 30 seconds u can hear the shots from outside
u mean to tell me he killed about 30 people on the dance floor and 20 in 4 different bathrooms all while shooting it out with the cops in 30 seconds? This nikka neo from the matrix and can slow down time ? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: everyone that got shot is a crisis actor? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:the fukk outta here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah im saying there were clearly nikkas coming out the club bleeding at 2am period so wtf are they talking bout
u mean to tell me he killed about 30 people on the dance floor and 20 in 4 different bathrooms all while shooting it out with the cops in 30 seconds? This nikka neo from the matrix and can slow down time ? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: everyone that got shot is a crisis actor? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:the fukk outta here

1. 2am is when he showed up . What proof do you have that people ran out at the same time he entered?
2. Where are you getting your info from about a 30 sec raid?
3. There were only 2 bathrooms, not 4. Info is incorrect again
4. So Far majority of those speaking to the media have been exposed as crisis actors. Proof is in the thread.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
The fact you said "4 different bathrooms" tells me you're severely misinformed. You should stop before you sound even more silly fam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 with 4 stalls

:usure:

abc_pulse_orlando_floorplan_jc_160613.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also I want to add there is a lot of self hate amongst gay folks. But see ain't no one gonna talk about that.

But they will have a 6 part mini series on how blacks hate gays or how blacks hate each other.