Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Looked shytty from the get go.
with the way "limited series" get cast on TV these days, it was clear from day 1 this wasn't gonna be special. big actors are peppered all over tv. Ramsay Bolton and Anson Mount can't be your big stars on a show that is only a few episodes, even though i anticipate them to be the best actors on the show.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I liked it :yeshrug:

Action was ass and of course the tv budget shows with some of the CGI/editing but it looked good overall. The Hawaii location helps a lot. Most of the actors were fine, black dude and Ramsey steal the show.

Story was cool, I'll watch the next episodes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Action was ass and of course the tv budget shows with some of the CGI/editing but it looked good overall. The Hawaii location helps a lot. Most of the actors were fine, black dude and Ramsey steal the show.

Ramsey set still take no losses:ehh:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

This is like 70% of why people want to watch. Even if the script is bad, this is what carries the a show.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This is like 70% of why people want to watch. Even if the script is bad, this is what carries the a show.

For me story > action, acting > cgi

Not saying story/acting was GREAT, but it was good enough. And CGI/editing was average, which I have come to expect from superhero shows.

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me story > action, acting > cgi

Not saying story/acting was GREAT, but it was good enough. And CGI/editing was average, which I have come to expect from superhero shows.
I saw this yesterday with my girl, like you mentioned the action and cgi were weak but the story was interesting enough to draw me in. There was mention of Black Bolt being aware of at least some of the Inhuman events in AOS, leaving potential for crossover at some point.

Overall it wasn't enough to stand on it's own as a movie but was a decent to good premiere for a series.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They shouldn't have put this shyt in theaters in the first place

As dope as Agents Of Shield has become, the show didn't make enough noise for people to care about Inhumans enough to know what they are or to put it in the movie theaters especially with AOS, or less, quality fight scenes.

And it needs to be some type of crossover or spinoff. How you gonna have all this major Inhuman shyt on both shows but not be relevant with each other

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching it now and it's close to the end.

Don't get the game extreme hate. It really isn't terrible like some are trying to claim it.

Keeping it on the scale of current shows of;

Agents +
Supergirl
Flash+
Arrow+
Legends
Legion+
Gotham
Powerless

I would say it's better than all the shows listed above with no + sign.

I also think it will probably be better than Black Lightning coming later this year but will reserve a final opinion till later.

I'm not gonna compare it with The Netflix shows cuz in all fairness what's the point when pretty much all the Marvel Netflix shows are better than the last tv shows & some by a large margin.

Now to some of you who still think "OMGz" this by far is the worst piece of shyt ever"

Well then that's fair and I respect your opinion and I'm also betting you either don't watch or equally hate Supergirl, Legends, Powerless, and won't be checking out Black Lightning

So there's that

Overall from that scale and only that to compare and contrast from.

InHumans is decent and I will watch more eps later this month

Martha