Marvel's take on Interracial relationships "PAWG" with a Black man

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had no idea that happened. The agenda is real.

Who are those two? Which spider man is this? And who is that woman? They both have interesting costumes.

:jbhmm:
Miles morales aka sipderman and Gwen stacy aka spider gwen.

Yeah it was super whack and outside of like the honeymoon phase of there relationship all they did was have them both fight and act like "solo queens" and "kings"

Honestly it should have never happened in the 1st place unless it was being planned on being done long term and forever. Storm is married to the Xmen and Black panther to wakanda

Daps
Olivia **** is a bad little white bytch btw, probably gonna pass on this since it's on Freeform

parallax

Superstar
Daps
are yall seriously acting brand new over cloak and dagger?

and panther and storm was a mistake that was fixed at the end of a vs x. they were shyt together

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
http://www.famousbirthdays.com/headshots/olivia-****-2.jpg

Is that even the same girl? I know she was younger in this picture, but OP's pick, she's looks quite different.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are yall seriously acting brand new over cloak and dagger?

and panther and storm was a mistake that was fixed at the end of a vs x. they were shyt together

To be fair it's cloak and dagger haven't been important since..... man I can't even remember something to do with spiderman

I agree about Panther and storm tho.

The only reason they are using them now is because they are a mixed couple and mutants that they can actually use.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Like people said they have been around since the 80s. I'm also fairly positive they don't ever actually get together. So no pawging going on. Unlike Miles:lolbron:

And as far as being called cloak and having darkness themed powers. They were written by a Cac in the 80s. What you expect? :yeshrug:

You nikkas praise black panther. Think about. The dudes super hero name is literally Black Panther. Kinda on the nose.

Show on freeform so it's gonna be soap though:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also for the record cloak and dagger aren't actually a couple but he does appear to "love her"

Her on the other hand.....

:mjpls: