satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Animated Marvel's Spider-Man Coming to Disney XD

Ultimate spider man is finally being thrown in the bushes :wow:

If you are a fan of the Marvel’s animated series, then you are going to be in for a treat this year. Not only is an animated Spider-Man film in development, but a brand-new series about the web-slinging vigilante will debut as well. This weekend, Disney XD’s Ultimate Spider-Man series will finally come to a close after four seasons, and it will be making room for a new show to take its place. Now, a teaser for the all-new Spider-Man series has dropped, and it tells fans when they can expect to see the show premiere.

Thanks to IGN, fans can now watch the super-short teaser for the animated series. The clip starts off with a black screen before a series of web blasts fly towards viewers. In the back, fans can hear what appears to be Peter Parker hollering before the new show’s logo debuts. Marvel Spider-Man then teases fans that it will debut on Disney XD in summer 2017.

So, there you have it. Fans had know the show would be premiering in 2017, but Marvel kept its exact premiere on the down-low. Know, fans can plan their summer vacations accordingly.

Of course, the new animated series will have quite large shoes to fill. Ultimate Spider-Man has left an impression with fans and now stands as the longest-running animated Spider-Man show to date. When the series ends this weekend with its two-part finale, Ultimate Spider-Man will have the luxury of wrapping up loose ends and cameoing characters from past seasons.

With a new show debuting this summer, Spider-Man will have a busy time. In July, Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures will finally release their joint live-action debut with the friendly neighborhood hero. Spider-Man: Homecoming will swing into theaters just after Independence Day, so Marvel fans should prepare themselves for lots of celebratory webbing in 2017.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This one probably won't be as goofy and has Dan Slott lending his creative voice. And hopefully it'll be a whole hell of a lot better

Probably? So thats the only difference?:usure:

Side note.... I know the current Spmn has relationships with the other Avengers and Hulk series show. Are they just gonna retcon him in those universes?

This shyt just seems weird?

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Theres really no other character that can get a damn show :cosby:

They didnt even bother to make up a subtitle

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Oh no.... oh you forgot the "end game" that Marvel and Mouse revealed some time ago?:shaq:

The plan is to one day have an all "Marvel Channel" that will show dedicated content. Probably gonna see a lot of EVERYTHING then.... but just taking they time to that day comes:mjgrin:
No need to throw all that shyt out now when great things are to come:ahh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Probably? So thats the only difference?:usure:

Side note.... I know the current Spmn has relationships with the other Avengers and Hulk series show. Are they just gonna retcon him in those universes?

This shyt just seems weird?

I'm saying probably because I haven't seen anything. The only people who've seen any single clip of the show are the cats who were at NYCC. Since I'm not one of them. I'm just speculating homie.

Nope don't need to:myman:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I understand the aim is to sell toys bbut its insane how often they cancel and green light these super hero toons.
Hasn't ultimate spider-man been around for like 5 years?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If this turns out like Spider-Man Unlimited. :mjcry::hhh:

Watched it on Hulu the other night. Still so weird but I did some research: Saban originally wanted to do an adaption of the original amazing run. But that was just when the movie started to ramp up pre production and marvel told them they couldn't have access to any piece of that. They had to come up with everything from scratch. Even wouldn't let them use the suit which is why he's wearing the suit he's wearing. Even though I do like that suit. But yeah their hands were tied from the start