New York
word
i was thinkin same shyt

Or Doctor Dooom. lol

34da8051fb3c3f8d3b6f5874f26ccf76.600x600x1.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
About a week. I did the little piece on technics making a comeback. A long one on big daddy Kane and Macklemore and that fukkery. Then a longer one on blueprint 3 earlier this week, a quickie on the PlayStation 20th, one on Hillary yesterday and this one today

:deadmanny:

I read damn near all of 'em. I was wondering why the quality in articles jumped up :lolbron:

Once again, :salute:

I always considered applying to TSS (shyt, I just went and there's another writer's call), but I don't know man... the journalistic side of writing never appeled.

*Goes back to writing explainer video script for random "business solutions" company* :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:deadmanny:

I read damn near all of 'em. I was wondering why the quality in articles jumped up :lolbron:

Once again, :salute:

I always considered applying to TSS (shyt, I just went and there's another writer's call), but I don't know man... the journalistic side of writing never appeled.

*Goes back to writing explainer video script for random "business solutions" company* :francis:

Try it man. I took a shot. Had some stuff up on this website me and my boys run for our podcast, sent them three links and he hit me back. He said they got a lot of submissions but I was the only person he responded to and had a good feeling about.

Appreciate the props homie lol I'm positive the uptick in quality isn't me tho. Its a lot of fukkery to write about

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Try it man. I took a shot. Had some stuff up on this website me and my boys run for our podcast, sent them three links and he hit me back. He said they got a lot of submissions but I was the only person he responded to and had a good feeling about.

Appreciate the props homie lol I'm positive the uptick in quality isn't me tho. Its a lot of fukkery to write about

:jbhmm: Whats this podcast you speak of??

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I really wanted to ask him why didn't they choose Iron Man for the cover of..ya know..Iron Man but it slipped my mind until this morning
I actually like that they didn't go with obvious choices on these covers. Like ironman for ghostface albums or Dr Doom for MF Doom covers.

edit: new avatar :ahh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I actually like that they didn't go with obvious choices on these covers. Like ironman for ghostface albums or Dr Doom for MF Doom covers.

edit: new avatar :ahh:

I agree. There were some questions I asked that we cut tho so he explained why they chose Cuban linx for hulk and why spider man for midnight marauders

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Man, since I decided I wasn't in for the article writing/journo side of the "Freelance (Copy)writer" game I haven't been building that eResume I'mma need in the form of my own blog/submitting n shyt.

I'm focused more on the advertising/marketing side (right now).

They kicking you any green for the posts or nah?

And marvel just retweeted some shyt I wrote. I think I can retire now

Screencap that shyt and see if you can get some ass off those cosplay chicks of the week Uproxx be posting :lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man, since I decided I wasn't in for the article writing/journo side of the "Freelance (Copy)writer" game I haven't been building that eResume I'mma need in the form of my own blog/submitting n shyt.

I'm focused more on the advertising/marketing side (right now).

They kicking you any green for the posts or nah?

Screencap that shyt and see if you can get some ass off those cosplay chicks of the week Uproxx be posting :lolbron:

:deadrose: nah man no green. I got my 9-5 and then I do that so I'm good. A few dollars here and there would be cool but not necessary at all

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah I write for the smoking section and Marvel let us unveil the new covers today. I submitted a couple questions to our editor and he answered them which can was pretty cool
we finally got marty on our side :blessed: welcome to the squad

And marvel just retweeted some shyt I wrote. I think I can retire now
that marvel stimulus package, i put in a word for you :obama:

Last edited: