Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thanks for the support. See you in July for Spider-Man :SpideyWow:

Haters stay mad, our pockets stay swoll:IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

I like Marvel, the stans are losers :pachaha:

Another emoji with a Marvel hat. Ok and??? Your pockets aren't swole, you are broke. The cacs at Disney are rich. You are broke. :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man! i was a HUGE fan of
NEb3kbl.jpg

i knew this franchise was gonna pop from jump!

there just wasnt anything like this!
The only thing I miss is that starlord was like a strategic genius /planner and you'd think he was doing something stupid or had no plan but be like damn he outsmarted them

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm honestly very surprised the feminists aren't up at arms with how savage drax was to mantis.

They're still having meetings to determine if he's black or not, if the majority vote black they're coming for his head.

If he's white then it's alright.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah cause he's like that to everyone. I saw complaints about her being subservient Asian stereotype though

People have too much time on their hands. She wasn't "asian" she was a fukking alien.

I'd rank this up there with Marvel's best, I think it's better than most of the earth related films for sure. Winter Soldier is probably still at the top of the list. I thought the taser face shyt got old, some of the jokes didn't land at all but it was hilarious in other parts.

The biggest thing to take from this is how deep it got into Marvel cosmic universe basically. there are so many little Easter eggs and shyt that can setup future films. Plus, for once I felt probably for the first time since Winter Soldier that the villain was a threat. Ego the living planet was pretty damn great, Kurt Russell is that dude anyways.

We also had some death, some heartfelt moments, shyt got dark for a minute and I like that. It raises the stakes. Muthafukkas was gettin bodied in this flick. No Civil War love taps :mjlol:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Lol you saying this generation doesn't have x y z explaining away why someone might not like a movie or the negative reviews comes from people removed from good sci fi or 80s cartoons is silly to me. That's what did it. I don't understand that homie. I'll use @FlyRy for example. I know he's got a knowledge of good sci fi and it's one of his favorite genres and he knows his 80w cartoons. But he didnt like the movie that much. Didn't work for him like the first one did. So what's the excuse or reasoning for that? I loved the movie so there's nothing for me to get emotional about on my end, I just think your reasoning didn't hold water and cats on here do that a lot. Anytime someone doesn't like something they love the excuses come out rather than just letting the shyt be. @StraxStrax doesnt like it so now all of a sudden he's only into art house movies? When there's clear evidence that says otherwise? This is where we are right now lol

The internet is a funny place.
For some reason, for the last 2-3 years, some people can't handle the fact somebody else doesn't think movie X is the best/worst film ever made and they'll tag you with some agenda depending on what suits their need at the time. I've been repeatedly called a DC stan despite the fact I've never had a DC film on my top 10 end of the year list since TDK came out while at the same time I've had 2, maybe even 3, Marvel films on those lists.

Why?

Because I didn't hate BvS and Suicide Squad with a passion and said Fantastic Four and Ant-Man were on the same level, for different reasons, in terms of quality.

People are insane.

I'm guessing you already know that since it looks like you are arguing with someone on my ignore list. Looking at the list. Is it Art Barr?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
and as I've said on record, shytting on things on the internet is much more fun than talking about how good it is. I save that for the actual interactions i have to have with people i secretly dislike in real life.