Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think the song at the very beginning if I remember correctly is the only one that pulled me in

but compare this soundtrack to the first movie, you're right. It's disappointing

at the end of Vol 1 when breh finally opened up that last mixtape from his mom and read her letter, and put on Marvin and Tammi "Aint no Mountain high enough", I felt like somebody was chopping some serious onions around me :mjcry:

that's one of my fave songs, and the montage they had going along with the music just had me feeling :mjcry:

his mom, plus Tammi Terrell, both gone too soon :mjcry:

when the Nova Corps breh walked through the door and his pink wife and pink daughter came out :mjcry:

when Yondu found out he had been finessed but instead of being mad, he was :mjlol: :pachaha: cause he knew Peter was just doing what he taught him :mjcry:

when the Guardians got in the ship and was looking at each other, Drax giving Rocket the :ehh: while they was getting ready to leave Xandar and Peter finally got some respeck put on his name StarLord :mjcry:

that was just an emotional scene for a breh. stop cutting the onions :damn::damn::damn:
Disagree. The Chain alone makes the shyt:wow:

shyt should've been named "Drinking pina colodas on the beach" mix. When Rocket and Yondu break out, I was like, "we gotta get a bad ass song." :wow:

Then some mellow type shyt comes on. :beli:

Anyways, I have bout 30 minutes left. I turned out off cause I took a nap. Movie will end up being less than the first, but this one has its moments.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to seeing it. I liked it, and the humor was pretty good to me. Didn't feel that forced but I like that kind of comedy.

I'll admit I teared up during Yondu'a funeral, especially when everyone started pounding their chests in his honor. They got me :to:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Come and get your love">>>>>>

I hope they own their publishing because that opening was classic. Drax had the perfect balance of humor in the first one but over did it in the 2nd and they really shouldve stuck with a thanos sub plot or something that connects it to the rest of the MCU. It really felt like a stand alone monster of the week type flick

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I hope they own their publishing because that opening was classic. Drax had the perfect balance of humor in the first one but over did it in the 2nd and they really shouldve stuck with a thanos sub plot or something that connects it to the rest of the MCU. It really felt like a stand alone monster of the week type flick
I actually enjoy that it was separate. Guardians are galaxies away. They shouldnt be in too many coinciding plots.

Thanos wasnt even supposed to be in the first one.