Zenn-La
tumblr_odu2p1IpKd1so8xfgo1_500.gif

:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ghost Rider is "techically" only supposed to appear whenever innocent blood is spilled
Eli was kinda going along with Robbie until he had his trust
Which is when Johnny Blaze warned him he had to be seperarted from Elis spirit
Then Blaze Rider handled things and Eli and Robbie made pact
:ehh:Yea I was wondering how he changed around Daisy since she didn't really do anything. Since he told her he's not that one that decides it made me think they maybe leaning more towarsds the Spirit of Vengeance angle. Though we don't know if it's Eli yet and I suppose Blaze could always end him since he is just a spirit if anything but why does he look like the other Riders then? Or was that never explained and we just have to go with it lol?Since Blaze bodied him I can assume he isn't as strong as him or Danny then:blessed:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

So what's the gas thing that was in the box that posses people? Any ideas?

i'm thinking it was encased souls, spectres, A storyline running adjacent to the rider one which allows the SHIELD homebase to decipher what souls constitute in the MCU(Dr. Strange will help further), and makes Robbie's "claiming souls" more canonically plausible...:patrice:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:ehh:Yea I was wondering how he changed around Daisy since she didn't really do anything. Since he told her he's not that one that decides it made me think they maybe leaning more towarsds the Spirit of Vengeance angle. Though we don't know if it's Eli yet and I suppose Blaze could always end him since he is just a spirit if anything but why does he look like the other Riders then? Or was that never explained and we just have to go with it lol?Since Blaze bodied him I can assume he isn't as strong as him or Danny then:blessed:
All the Riders pretty much look alike
Robbie got a chromed out head tho
The book Ghost Racers had a rider that rode a chainsaw
One was a minotaur
One rode a little train
You should look at them shyts

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This graphics on this GR look better than the graphics of GR from both Nic Cage movies:wow:

Garv Mang:banderas:
It looks damn good:ehh:Personally I liked the Spirit of Vengeance version skull look. Had that charred:demonic:look
images-9_zps9pqvvkes.jpg

I did like the bike design from the first one also

ghost-rider-movie-motorcycles-rideapart1_zpssc54x6ts.jpg

No complaints from the AOS version though :myman:I wonder if Blaze or Danny appear in the movies or possibly Netflix if this version is popular enough :patrice:?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dope ass scene

I liked when he was standing over Quake and deciding to judge her or not... Then just pulled up and walked off:wow:

Imagine all these marvel nikkas in one movie:wow:

Imagine the sex between Mack and Yo-Yo:wow:
I need Ghostrider in the movies and I need a movie with Daredevil, Spider-Man, and Punisher with Kingpin thrown in there :banderas: