Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
its already been hinted that the super in the preview is Deathlock
so I wouldnt be surprised if we see C tier characters on the show, they will save the most marketable to films
but shyt...theres some good characters they can bring..im hoping for US Agent myself since it would make sense with the show, shield trying to recreate the super soldier serum by giving it to one of their agents who will answer and obey them(and since theyre not going to get captain america on a tv show) and I would like to see them introduce Jessicca Drew
Marvel doesnt have the rights to Spider-man in film, but they can build around Spider-Woman:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Not making a Black Panther movie because they "don't know how to do Wakanda" while green lighting a goddamn Guardians Of The Galaxy flick is disrespectful to the character
not really GOTG have the potential to be big like Star Wars so I see why they did that

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
220px-J_August_Richards_Amy_Acker_Kerry_fundraiser_1.jpg

J. August Richards look like he been working at LA fitness hitting on white cougars to pay for his overpriced condo in
Tribeca. When that call came thru for S.H.I.E.L.D, he looked at his phone and saw Joss Whedon on his caller ID and almost didn't make his "appointment" with the Susan Sarandon lookalike for that "foot massage"

#almost

and yes before you asked, at 40 years old, he would be banging 60 year olds

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didnt see enough action and super powers to warrant watching. Show will be cancelled quickly if they dont change that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I record the episode tonight, how do they explain that agent still being alive