Marvel Heroes Omega for X1 and PS4 [PS4 Closed Beta Launch Trailer]

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beat the main story with Black Widow...beating Dr Doom was tough..he has 3 forms and in his 2nd and 3rd form he brings out those brood bugs/animals.

Not gonna replay it to level up other people though..was fun while it lasted...u can do legendary missions/patrols once the main game is done.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You see what's going on with espn?

Disney is ran by some stingy jews that likely aren't going out there way to make high end budget AAA games like that, even if they got the paper for it. Maybe that upcoming Spidey one and the capcom joint every blue moon, but otherwise they'll just pump out these mobile app quality shyts and charge full price with micro-transactions :mjlol::francis:

It would be lit if they'd make an Arkham City style game taking place in Hell's Kitchen where you could play as the Defenders (switch between DD and Luke Cage) and take on Kingpin, the Hand, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Black Cat and all the other mobsters in a massive original story, with guest appearances galore. But it'd be more likely they'd just go to telltale games to do the same thing on the cheap lol

Turns out MvC:I had that mobile app quality graphics, charged full price for a launch roster nobody wanted, and then that paywall for a basic Black Panther :francis:

Spider-Man looks legit but we'll see if Marvel proves me wrong with whatever comes after that.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Yeah the way this game got shut down was bad most of it centered around Gazillion's CEO but luckily Microsoft has refunded every dime players spent on this game but Sony?.... eh good luck with that.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
If this company decided to make a game again they are really going to be in for a surprise.:francis:

Gamers have LONG memories of shyt products and games going out like this.:stopitslime:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Damn, I just got into this game like a month ago. Was only halfway thru the story. Although I didn't like how you can only advance the story with one character, it was still pretty fun. I was beasting with Gambit and Magik.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It was fun while it lasted brehs:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Yeah the way this game got shut down was bad most of it centered around Gazillion's CEO but luckily Microsoft has refunded every dime players spent on this game but Sony?.... eh good luck with that.
Sony just refunded my money today so:yeshrug:
To be fair DC universe is f2p has more to offer.
That game is filled with shyt you have to buy.

Last edited: