"The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine" Deadpool
The New Hawkeye
Avengers is still ok. the one with Hercules on the team
trying to get into Karnak
trying to get into Moon Girl
The New Wasp
Ms.Marvel is MY shyt!
Clones Wars Spidey shyt still has my attention
Miles Morales out here lookin for his pops in an alternate universe or some shyt
and I kinda like this weird Monsters Unleashed shyt

all of em aint great
but they keep me entertained when im on break or just chillin around the crib
im just a Marvel head man

Moon Girl and Spider Woman are both dope.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like they didnt get the surge in comics from the movies they thought they would get by centering the comics around the movies, and realized they fukking up that money....which works for me...make spidey the center of the comic universe again...and actually let the xmen shine...by doing that, it'll serve 2 purposes:

1. fox might actually do movie deals with them, share characters...

2. it'll force them to establish the inhumans as their own thing instead of coming off as an xmen replacement/wanna be....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont know
i like this one with him feeling guilty about Blindspot gettin fukked up by that crazy painter villain

yeah i like Renew Your Vows too
im trying to like The Prowlers lil tie in to Clone Wars but homie been crawling on the ground for like 3 issues :francis:

I can't get with the tie ins man. seriously lol. and honestly the way they reboot these universes like clockwork now, it kinda makes me want to just cut comic buying out of my diet for a while. I'm spending money on stories that will mean nothing next year or the year after that

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I can't get with the tie ins man. seriously lol. and honestly the way they reboot these universes like clockwork now, it kinda makes me want to just cut comic buying out of my diet for a while. I'm spending money on stories that will mean nothing next year or the year after that
I hear you

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To add fuel to the fire

A New X-Men TV Cartoon Series Announced Later This Year? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

I have been informed, from sources close to the previously-mentioned Marvel creative summit from last week that, as well as return to the fore for X-Men comics with X-Men ResurrXion, we should expect a lot more from the mutants in 2017.

Specific details are scant. Marvel dialled down their X-Men exposure after a massive fallout between Marvel and Fox Studios, who own the Fantastic Four and X-Men movies rights. The Fantastic Four titles were cancelled and the X-Men titles, while still published, saw them removed from almost all licensing – games, toys, statues, posters, clothing, cartoons and the like. They weren’t used by any Marvel-generated promotional operations and were notably absent from Marvel’s promotions of their own comic book line.

Since then, Marvel’s own civil war between Marvel Studios and the rest of the company, that saw the Studios split from Marvel and report directly to Disney, has seen a bit of a ceasefire. Peace hasn’t exactly broken out, but co-operation over the new Fox X-Men TV shows like the upcoming Legion, and even cooperation over the movie Deadpool, has seen a return from the comics division to the X-Men titles.

And yes, that also means licenses, games, toys, statues, posters, T-shirts, and being acknowledged by the publisher on the front of catalogues, promotional outreaches…

…and a cartoon.

The X-Men animated series has been much missed and, although the characters have appeared in other Marvel cartoons of late, they haven’t held their own series, even as the movies have performed well in cinemas.

I understand that, later in 2017, we will get the announcement of a cartoon as well.

And, yes, as part of Marvel’s meat-and-potatoes in the comics, you’ll be getting Wolverine back too.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To add fuel to the fire

A New X-Men TV Cartoon Series Announced Later This Year? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

I have been informed, from sources close to the previously-mentioned Marvel creative summit from last week that, as well as return to the fore for X-Men comics with X-Men ResurrXion, we should expect a lot more from the mutants in 2017.

Specific details are scant. Marvel dialled down their X-Men exposure after a massive fallout between Marvel and Fox Studios, who own the Fantastic Four and X-Men movies rights. The Fantastic Four titles were cancelled and the X-Men titles, while still published, saw them removed from almost all licensing – games, toys, statues, posters, clothing, cartoons and the like. They weren’t used by any Marvel-generated promotional operations and were notably absent from Marvel’s promotions of their own comic book line.

Since then, Marvel’s own civil war between Marvel Studios and the rest of the company, that saw the Studios split from Marvel and report directly to Disney, has seen a bit of a ceasefire. Peace hasn’t exactly broken out, but co-operation over the new Fox X-Men TV shows like the upcoming Legion, and even cooperation over the movie Deadpool, has seen a return from the comics division to the X-Men titles.

And yes, that also means licenses, games, toys, statues, posters, T-shirts, and being acknowledged by the publisher on the front of catalogues, promotional outreaches…

…and a cartoon.

The X-Men animated series has been much missed and, although the characters have appeared in other Marvel cartoons of late, they haven’t held their own series, even as the movies have performed well in cinemas.

I understand that, later in 2017, we will get the announcement of a cartoon as well.

And, yes, as part of Marvel’s meat-and-potatoes in the comics, you’ll be getting Wolverine back too.

DOES this mean XMEN is back in Marvel vs Capcom 4?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Marvel needs to cut it out with these soft reboots every six months.:camby:

Half the time it's just an excuse to restart a book using the same writer/artist picking up exactly where the pre-reboot story left off for the sole purpose of giving it a minor boost in sales pretending it's a whole new beginning.

They put way too much emphasis on these shytty wannabe indy books. Just because Ms Marvel has been a success doesn't mean every female hero needs her own hipster-book written by a woman. Don't even get me started about them putting the World Of Wakanda book in the hands of some lesbian feminist who openly admitted to having never read a comic in her life on top of stating that she was going to use the book to push her own agenda.