Marvel Comics Just 'Solved' the MCU's SCARLET WITCH, QUICKSILVER Father Problem(SPOILER ALERT)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
True but this is for fukking Scarlet Witch and damn Quick Silver who gives a fukk about them. One more day was trying to get Peter back to his status quo this is just some useless dumb shyt.

Agreed. Why can't the movieverse being its OWN universe? IMO I would have just made Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Inhumans in the film. Problem solved.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's fukking stupid. The retcons are why I abandoned reading most American comics and just stick with Manga and Manhua. American comics show how uncreative the big companies of Marvel and DC are. They don't know how to end series they just rehash the same characters and teams over and over again.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I thought she was supposed to be a good guy?:leostare:

Being crazy doesn't mean she isn't a hero.

IIRC the source of her power comes from a demon( could be wrong) and during House of M she lost control of her powers and was becoming crazy. I havent read House of M in a while.

Lots of females in the Marvel U are crazy/unstable and they're heros. Jean Grey and the Phoenix Force another example.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah that's fukking stupid. The retcons are why I abandoned reading most American comics and just stick with Manga and Manhua. American comics show how uncreative the big companies of Marvel and DC are. They don't know how to end series they just rehash the same characters and teams over and over again.

Comicbook heros are BIG names that been around forever and are going to. A-listers like Superman, Spiderman, Batman and Hulk are NEVER going to officially end like Naruto. That's what separates American comics from mangas/anime.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:laff: Marvel is ruthless
:wow: the throne has truly been claimed

Besides comic book reading nikkas, the vast majority of people could give a fukk less about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's parentage. Ironically, they're doing this in the comics to legitimize their movie universe but only pissing off cats who read the comics:dead:
:dead: in the theater every 1 and 20th viewer is gonna be like
1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

nobody is gonna give a fukk about this :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Comicbook heros are BIG names that been around forever and are going to. A-listers like Superman, Spiderman, Batman and Hulk are NEVER going to officially end like Naruto. That's what separates American comics from mangas/anime.

Yea, It's no different than how they'll always keep retelling Hercule's origin story in all types of media. From Kevin Sorbo to the Rock to the Disney film, he's always going to be roughly the same age doing roughly the same things with slight deviations. James Bond is another example.

Peter Parker himself has been in his 20s for about 30 years now. Maybe longer. And I don't follow Fantastic Four but Franklin Richards is either a baby faced midget or he aint aged since i first saw him in the Onslaught mini back in the 90s. And depending on the game, cartoon, movie, comic or decade in question, you'll have a different recollection of what went down between Batman and _____ gotham character... or of what ____ character even looked like. I started Batman with the keaton movie and the cartoon so for years I thought Selina Kyle was a blonde.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Can someone explain agents of shield and the inhumans thing *spoilers*

Is Skye's character "daisy" an inhuman in the comics? Was the diviner the MCU version of the terigen mists?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nah..that's just the horrible Bendis gimmicks from 2004 and 2005 in Disassembled and HOM. She was never any of that stuff until 10 years ago to push his New Avengers agenda with Spider Man and Wolverine guaranteeing sales.
i got the Disassembled hardcover on my coffee table

that art was crack tho imo

calh45

Cal
Daps
I never understood Marvel's angle with her
its like, what good has she done to be considered a hero?
everytime you turn around shes fukkin some shyt up

I stopped reading comics when Cap and Cyclops were going at it each other. Cyke wanted Scarlett Witch to pay for what she did and Cap basically insinuated that her hurt feeling were enough punishment......I put the book down and decided I was done.