March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm saying is, they formed a huge movement. Voter turnout is higher for the Republicans. Also, the Democratic Party is moving farther right. Trump and Cruz may be anti-establishment, but they are catering to people and those voters are lining up at the polls. It's not the same on the Democratic side.

truthfully, the party that is not in power in an election year is almost always the one that is more unified and has more enthusiasm to go out and vote, because they have a common goal: get the opposing party President out

same thing happened in 2008 for the Democrats when George Bush's time was up...obviously, having Obama and Clinton, both very strong and exciting candidates, helped drive turnout up as well but my first statement still holds true

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Probably needs it's own thread...but there is nothing more gullible than black people...

Scratch that...there is nothing more gullible than black people dealing with white political figures who promise them something...

The second Hilary showed up in one black church...it was over she won virtually ever black vote in America...

She don't even have to talk to at or about black people during her campaign at all...just show a silent add if her in black churches and that's it...we will flock in droves...

I aint even talking about now...I'm talking about years ago...

starts at :30...

Listen to that clap...disgusting...fukking disgusting...:scust:

I am in no way shape or form a religious person...yet this clip somehow gives me the feeling that I am actually watching the devil trick mankind right before my eyes:mjcry:

See, people don't want to touch on this though :aicmon: However, they call "ME" the c00n:mjpls: I told y'all it's some undercover Caucasians on this site. These bots ain't Black. No way in hell :skip:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. I'm not even mad doe. Bernie bout to cake up speaking to youth and probably go the Gore route :umad: Win either way and we exposed the corrupt system, bow I'm out have a good one :win:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm not a Cruz guy :camby: Also, I like Trump's foreign policy on the Middle East better too. Plus, he said he would stay neutral and try to negotiate peace with Palestine and Israel.

:heh: So you don't trust Hillary (understandable), yet you believe what TRUMP is saying? :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@JudgeJoeGorilla you give Bernie supporters a bad name.
Dude is out here trying to portray the collapse of the republican party as if it was some collaborative effort on the party's part after 2012. We're watching a train wreck and he's basically giving them props for planning it out when it's clear they didn't. The he's big uppin Donald Trump. He's probably not even a Bernie voter just a Trump voter pretending to be.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hillary up in Missouri :wow:

nelly-country-grammar-gif.gif

giphy.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Bernie planted the seed for the youth and in the coming years I think we'll see a split in the Democratic party.
View media item 4904The feminists are about to go corporate and keep their people in line. As said in another thread, White women are the lubrication of change. If things go without any big disruptions, they'll be content like the we became with Obama. Corporations are about to own our asses and slowly turn it into the Middle Ages.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You don't know what you're talking about. What's happening to the republican party isn't some organized effort by their party after a loss in 2012. Donald Trump in an insurgent that their entire party structure is against. The power brokers in the party are fighting against him. they are desperately planning a contested convention to remove him even now.
You didn't get my point did you? I said, they have a higher turnout. You HAVE to vote and just not say stuff over a forum. Attending rallies isn't enough you HAVE to vote. That's where you beat them and Trump supporters are doing that. That's where I'm getting and I know he's Anti-Establishment.