MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry I would have had to either whip out some credit cards or take some cash out....something than I would walk out. But then again I'm 23 and she is much older and wiser. Oh well :manny:

No no no bruh. You don't spend money in the store after something like that has taken place.

If I was Oprah I would've just smiled and went "ok, you think this bag is too expensive for me? :jawalrus:"

Proceeded to hop on my phone, get a link to the forbes list stating how much she's worth, show it to the assistant. Get the manager and make sure she's fired or she will be suing the place :manny:

I wouldn't buy another product from that brand (if it was a one brand store) again in the future neither

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
No no no bruh. You don't spend money in the store after something like that has taken place.

If I was Oprah I would've just smiled and went "ok, you think this bag is too expensive for me? :jawalrus:"

Proceeded to hop on my phone, get a link to the forbes list stating how much she's worth, show it to the assistant. Get the manager and make sure she's fired or she will be suing the place :manny:

I wouldn't buy another product from that brand (if it was a one brand store) again in the future neither
I wasnt saying I would buy it I would just whip that stuff out to prove I could afford it then I would walk out...and I'm a woman just to let you know....you called me bruh

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man if i was in that position, i would've had to do some ignant shyt. I'd come back with 38K and throw that shyt in the bytch's face
Than walk out the store like
oprah-you-real-mad.gif
Ether. :wow:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
is it really racist though?

Being stereotyped isn't the same as being a victim of racism

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
The other thing you could do is to have pretended not to be mad, pull out the black card and spend the next 2+ hours loading up the shopping cart full of shyt. Pretend you're about to drop 10 million dollars in that place then just as the salesbytch is about to explode with joy over her commission, "change your mind" and walk out. :laugh:
seems more like my type of revenge

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
CACs love to say blacks complain about racism when its obvious that there are no racist whites. I bet they believe slavery was like the Uncle Ruckus version of catcher Freeman.

fukk the CACs and their ancestors.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it really racist though?

Being stereotyped isn't the same as being a victim of racism

Breh, you don´t wanna go there man. Read through the thread. :whoa:

They don´t like it when you start thinking rationally and shyt. They only wanna affirm the stereotype worldview they already have so they can feel outraged and base their identity off that. This the coli man. They just wanna read that they not the only one who are mad at the world and fatherless. :to:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
...what stereotype was used against her? :leostare:

probably that she was a broke ass African trying to live that life.

It ain't like their aren't millions of Africans living in Italy and France. (and other Euro Countires close to Switzerland)
And I have no doubt that the saleperson sees "window shoppers" like that all the time.

and lets be real...38 G's for a fukkin bag, ain't for the average person...shiiieett, most "rich" ppl wouldn't spend that on a fukkin bag.
that shyt is for Wealthy muthafukkas.

NOW, I am NOT coppin pleas for this bytch, but it seems like Oprah is biggin this up more than it should be...or maybe even making it up. I mean it ain't like she doesn't have a racially charged movie coming out or anything

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, you don´t wanna go there man. Read through the thread. :whoa:

They don´t like it when you start thinking rationally and shyt. They only wanna affirm the stereotype worldview they already have so they can feel outraged and base their identity off that. This the coli man. They just wanna read that they not the only one who are mad at the world and fatherless. :to:

If you claim she was stereotyped, what stereotype was used against her???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
probably that she was a broke ass African trying to live that life.

It ain't like their aren't millions of Africans living in Italy and France. (and other Euro Countires close to Switzerland)
And I have no doubt that the saleperson sees "window shoppers" like that all the time.

and lets be real...38 G's for a fukkin bag, ain't for the average person...shiiieett, most "rich" ppl wouldn't spend that on a fukkin bag.
that shyt is for Wealthy muthafukkas.

NOW, I am NOT coppin pleas for this bytch, but it seems like Oprah is biggin this up more than it should be...or maybe even making it up. I mean it ain't like she doesn't have a racially charged movie coming out or anything

Do you not know what racism is you fukking idiot?

She walks into a store that sells 38K bags and asks to see something.

As a salesperson, its not your responsibility to determine who can and who can't afford anything.

You take their money. You hand them the bag.

End of fukking story.

How the fukk can you say "its not racism" but then say "the sales person thought she was a broke ass african"

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK?!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you not know what racism is you fukking idiot?

She walks into a store that sells 38K bags and asks to see something.

As a salesperson, its not your responsibility to determine who can and who can't afford anything.

You take their money. You hand them the bag.

End of fukking story.

How the fukk can you say "its not racism" but then say "the sales person thought she was a broke ass african"

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK?!
you need to know the difference between racism and sterotyping

because clearly you don't know.

and you can chill the fukk out bruh