Another One.
DJKhaled.png

She looks like a Final Fantasy character. :lupegarvey:
Her face is immaculate . :noah: :wow:

In b4 cac bf :lolbron:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I've never got the fascination with eye color. They do look very unique. Good for her.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
it looks good because that eye color is rare on POC

ask yourself, do you ever give a fukk about blue eyes and green eyes on white people?

no. because you see it all the time.

its the same reason why some men go crazy for white chicks with booty eventhough black women had that for centuries
people go crazy for white women with blue/green eyes all the time. open any magazine or any show/movie and that includes blonde hair too. people aren't flocking to see white women with brown eyes, anytime a white woman is complimented on her eyes it's because of how blue/green they are. and the fact that they now have ass is just icing on the cake for them not have to have a black woman. especially for black men

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
people go crazy for white women with blue/green eyes all the time. open any magazine or any show/movie and that includes blonde hair too. people aren't flocking to see white women with brown eyes, anytime a white woman is complimented on her eyes it's because of how blue/green they are. and the fact that they now have ass is just icing on the cake for them not have to have a black woman. especially for black men

I don't. They're supposed to have green / blue eyes. It's their natural color, outside of brown. Maybe if they have that weird crystal blue eye color that almost looks alien, I'll notice. I never once looked at a white person eyes and said :noah: but you slap those same green or blue eyes on a black or mixed person and it becomes exotic.