Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live at my means...my only problem is I bought all these condos. The taxes, maintenance, etc is :wow:

I won't hit the jackpot until I sell them.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The one thing I'll say is, the more money I get, the more frugal I become. LOL

I heard a saying a while back, "you don't go broke $5,000 at a time....you go broke $5 at a time" And that''s true. The little stuff adds up.

For me, I'll go meet ppl for happy hour or dinner and they valet park and pay $10 for someone to park their car. I'm like, "no thanks....I'l just drive around the parking lot and find me a spot" If I have to walk an extra 2 mins, big deal. That's not worth $10 to me unless it's pouring down raining.
#jewlife :ld:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem with most people, they start to do better so their expenses grow with the new pay scale and that are in the same position, if not worse in many occasions.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
What certs you got breh?

I have to take Network+ next week, and then CISSP in January.

JUST A+, MSCE, NETWORK+, BUT I'M DONE WITH IT THOUGH. GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR MYSELF HOPEFULLY BY THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR. IF EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT I'LL PUNCH THE CLOCK FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO THEN I CAN WALK AWAY.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
JUST A+, MSCE, NETWORK+, BUT I'M DONE WITH IT THOUGH. GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR MYSELF HOPEFULLY BY THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR. IF EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT I'LL PUNCH THE CLOCK FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO THEN I CAN WALK AWAY.

You should look into contracting in Kuwait or Afghanistan = big dollars breh's, I know.