Maia Campbell still on the stuff

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
From personal experience I know how hard it is to deal with a mentally ill person. Especially an adult. If you cant get them forcefully commited then its even harder.

Especially if they can "function" some of the time. But running after them is a full time job. 24/7. You sometimes are forced to let them roam.

If its a female the fear for possible rape is higher.

For those who asked where is her family. Its not that they all dont care its just an extremely difficult thing to deal with. Time and resources are required. But mostly time. It takes a parent to be willing to put in the time, practically give up their own life. Unless you can afford to hire a carer.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:jbhmm:"she been doing dumb shyt, been doing stupid shyt, went in the industry got geeked up
fukked the whole industry - this ain't no mental disorder, shawty just high as fukk"

hmmmm....when i said this i got called a CAC though

tumblr_mv224mHvmk1rhtwg1o1_r1_400.gif
will you shut your stupid ass up and sit down somewhere. You are a fakkit just off the fact of how HARD you trying to be "right". bytch nikka even her Mother has explained that the damn woman has mental issues. You know better than her Mother??? :martin: Your smugness just reeks of you sitting at your keyboard looking like this
o-MAN-COMPUTER-SURPRISED-facebook.jpg

will you please gtfo and let the people who actually have some concern for the woman speak and stop trying to interfere :camby:
Obviously you don't have ANYTHING good to say about the sister so WHY THE fukk are you still even in this thread :martin:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
will you shut your stupid ass up and sit down somewhere. You are a fakkit just off the fact of how HARD you trying to be "right". bytch nikka even her Mother has explained that the damn woman has mental issues. You know better than her Mother??? :martin: Your smugness just reeks of you sitting at your keyboard looking like this
o-MAN-COMPUTER-SURPRISED-facebook.jpg

will you please gtfo and let the people who actually have some concern for the woman speak and stop trying to interfere :camby:
Obviously you don't have ANYTHING good to say about the sister so WHY THE fukk are you still even in this thread :martin:
Wait I thought the root of it was because she lost her mother?

Cherie Johnson who played Maxine on Family Matters seems more piss at AG than the situation. She's in the comments.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Wait I thought the root of it was because she lost her mother?

Cherie Johnson who played Maxine on Family Matters seems more piss at AG than the situation. She's in the comments.

Yeah that played a part I'm sure but her mother spoke on it before she passed...even wrote a book. I'm sure her mother passing just sent her further into whatever dark place she was already in. that bytch nikka I quoted has about 20 posts in here all
ktpng.gif
constantly trying to say I TOLD YOU SO. We get it he doesn't like her. Where the Mods at...ban this bytch nikka up out of this thread :camby: I hate wannabe smug, c00n bytch nikkas like him. All this hate for a black woman but probably laying in bed with a white man as he typing his hate. :martin:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:what: What is all this?! Just throw me on ignore and move on..

why are you wasting space on this discussions with all these emotional paragraphs that's not moving the discussion forward at all

:whoa: And let's clear something up now: if you said half this shyt to me In person, you'd be shytting you're bicuspids for the next 4 days.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:what: What is all this?! Just throw me on ignore and move on..
In your very FIRST post you just dismissed her as a crackhead and nothing else. So why the hell are you 20 posts later still trying HARD to discredit her?? Even called her and your OWN aunt typical hood chicks who turned into fiends. Why the hate for the sisters bro?? :dahell:
why are you wasting space on this discussions with all these emotional paragraphs that's not moving the discussion forward at all
what the fukk are YOU bringing to the discussion faq boy??? It's a shyt load of people in here REALLY concerned and hoping the sister gets help but ALL you doing in trying to shyt on her all the way up to co-signing the clown who taped her :martin:
And let's clear something up now: if you said half this shyt to me In person, you'd be shytting you're bicuspids for the next 4 days.
Look CAC...don't no nikkas sit around using the word BICUSPIDS :martin:
you as white as the Caucus Mountains:hhh:
And I'm 6 foot 210 REAL nikka I would beat the powder out your face then send you home to get your cuckold father and whore of a mother to come get some too. Please stick to posting before I get to IP tracking around this bytch. I'm also a IT professional so please don't let the smooth taste fool you bytch :hubie:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
her mom died 11 years ago. she just likes drugs at this point. :manny:
What the fukk does her mother dying 11 years ago have to do with anything :dahell: I know people who been on drugs for 30 years. If someone can help her why the hell are some of you people so against it?? What kinda environment were some of you people raised in :what:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What the fukk does her mother dying 11 years ago have to do with anything :dahell: I know people who been on drugs for 30 years. If someone can help her why the hell are some of you people so against it?? What kinda environment were some of you people raised in :what:
I'm saying her mom died 11 years ago, you can't use that as an excuse after you got cleaned up and shyt. you just like crack. :manny:
i was raised in an environment where we don't make excuses and take responsibility for our actions. you know people who were on drugs for 30 years? well that's because they like the shyt, just like her. nobody is against her getting help, just ain't making excuses for her like you. if you like crack you like crack. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I'm saying her mom died 11 years ago, you can't use that as san excuse after you got cleaned up and shyt. you just like crack. :manny:
i was raised in an environment where we don't make excuses and take responsibility for our actions. you know people who were on drugs for 30 years? well that's because they like the shyt, just like her. nobody is against her getting help, just ain't making excuses for her like you. if you like crack you like crack. :yeshrug:
Have we heard HER make that excuse. Yeah at this point I'm SURE she likes crack but again the issue that is being discussed is that she clearly has some mental issues. If her friends, peer etc...can attempt to get her some help then why be against it. Some people love the drugs and can maintain while others can't. That street shyt isn't for everybody. Would we rather sit back and just wait for her to turn up dead somewhere. The lack of compassion in society is one of the BIGGEST issue that's having so many people of color turning up dead :yeshrug:
Hell in my younger days I wanted to be a successful drug dealer until I realized I had NO stomach for the lifestyle. I was taking too many shorts and losses and doing too much preaching. I decided that I would rather help than harm. Needless to say when I was having my own issues there wasn't enough people trying to do the same. Terrible cycle that most folks on the outside looking end would never understand but would love to judge. :comeon:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm saying her mom died 11 years ago, you can't use that as san excuse after you got cleaned up and shyt. you just like crack. :manny:

Basically.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I'm saying her mom died 11 years ago, you can't use that as an excuse after you got cleaned up and shyt. you just like crack. :manny:

What does the drugs have to do with the underlying mental illness especially when used to medicate an UNTREATED underlying mental illness? Are you her doctor? Are you a member of the family? Did she steal from you?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

This'll be my last reply to you because I asked why you haven't put me on ignore and you dodged the question

Which means you're a whole hoe of a man. I don't give a damn how big you say you are, you're one of these dudes that scream at the top of their lungs to try and scare nikkas off, but when you come across a real one you clam up.

So therefore i take my statement back about knocking your teeth out, I'd just have to slap you.

I bet you beat on your ole lady too. :coffee:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Have we heard HER make that excuse. Yeah at this point I'm SURE she likes crack but again the issue that is being discussed is that she clearly has some mental issues. If her friends, peer etc...can attempt to get her some help then why be against it. Some people love the drugs and can maintain while others can't. That street shyt isn't for everybody. Would we rather sit back and just wait for her to turn up dead somewhere. The lack of compassion in society is one of the BIGGEST issue that's having so many people of color turning up dead :yeshrug:
Hell in my younger days I wanted to be a successful drug dealer until I realized I had NO stomach for the lifestyle. I was taking too many shorts and losses and doing too much preaching. I decided that I would rather help than harm. Needless to say when I was having my own issues there wasn't enough people trying to do the same. Terrible cycle that most folks on the outside looking end would never understand but would love to judge. :comeon:
no we haven't heard her use that excuse and that's my point. she likes crack. she looked to be enjoying herself, everybody else is making the excuses for her and shyt. it's millions of hers everywhere but because she was on some mediocre sitcom in the 90s nikkas wanna act like they give a fukk? :stopitslime:

she likes drugs.