Madonna accused of racism cuz of altered Instagram pics of Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
not just black ppl but also white liberals

in any case I think in this case it's both but mainly the 2nd

white liberals understand this the most because they're the ones who eat off of this shyt the most. without race fueled publicity stunts, the left has nowhere to go.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
She is not racist
She saying they were silenced and so was she
Madonna is actually very intelligent and attuned spiritually as she often pays homage to the indigenous culture with her depiction of black Jesus and continual worship of the black penis...

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Damian's mom is white breh

Bob was half white himself.

Thanks bro. Tell me something I don't already know. Lol dude has THIRTEEN kids. One of the kids mother's is a MIXED women who simply passes as white yet somehow he loves white women. Nevermind the fact that all the other women who carried his children were black. Bob never fukked with Captain Norval's side of the family and consistently identified himself as a black man. His pops was a sperm donor. All Bob knew was life as a black man in trench town.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't racism, but it is trivializing their contributions to the world at large. Madonna made music, and has contributed positively to pop culture. These men weren't rebels, they were visionaries who saw a way out of the bullshyt. They put their lives aside to fight injustice. They rebelled against the persecution of their people, but to call them simply rebels would be an understatement.

People are too sensitive about these things right now, that is for damn sure, so calling her a racist would be stupid. However, she knows exactly how people would feel with her aligning herself, implied or not, with history altering men of color. I guarantee there are white men she could have used instead and caught a more lukewarm response, but hey, controversy sells, right?

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Some comments previously made by Madonna:
Madonna says she was disrespected by the black men she dated; blames white racism, sexism

Jet, Dec 18, 1995

Pop music superstar Madonna recently told Spin magazine, "I've never been treated more disrespectfully as a woman than by the Black men that I've dated."

In Spin's January 1996 issue, the seductive entertainer revealed she never expressed her controversial opinion before, but she thought the way Black men treated her was a reflection of their culture.

Madonna, who was once involved in a highly publicized relationship with colorful, controversial basketball star Dennis Rodman of the Chicago Bulls, went on to say, "I think Black men have just been s--- on for so long, that, in a way, Black women are maybe more willing to accept rage from a Black man, because they see what's happened to them."

She said many Black men grow up without fathers or strong male figures, and they are used to seeing men disrespect women.

In the exclusive interview, Madonna noted she thought she appealed to Blacks because she's a female, therefore in a minority group also. But she said she later realized that the Black community does not support her.

Take from it what you will. :sas2:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She's desperate for you to talk about her so someone can buy her new album..and since 'Black' is the new controversy shes taking advantage.