Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I doubt it. A lot of us are just in denial to whats gonna happen next. Black women are the next Asian women (you know how a lot of Asian women refuse to date Asian guys and just fiend for white dudes). It's inevitable :scust:

I work as a dishwasher/busboy at a restaruant and you're absolutely right. I see ALOT of Asian hoes coming in with a white, brown, black, etc dude in that bytch.

Daps

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
There have been threads on here that have suggested killing Black women, so I wouldn't say LSA is an extreme in comparison to this site :mjlol:
That being said, I got banned from LSA for posting about Iggy Pop being a child rapist in their "We miss you Iggy" thread :wow:
Take that how you will :dame:

There was a thread on LSA about aborting Black male children. Neither one of these sites can claim moral high ground but, what I do find interesting is that the worst Black male hating posters on LSA are deep in the green reputation. Spooky.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
LSA has a thread on aborting Black male children, a thread titled "I'm starting to hate Black men" with many cosigns from users, a thread about how Black men are more "scary" than the police, and the women their routinely pull up WS stats and rhetoric on Black men with no qualms. A lot of them believe that good Black men are just a myth. Hell, just today some user inferred that Black men are mentally incapable of not raping and abusing in the thread in the OP.

Look at what this user said:

"BM are allergic to condoms. You men spread violence, misery and disease."

Nick Cannon reveals he has another child on the way with former Miss Universe Guam , Brittany Bell (Comment #132)

^This user is deep in the green....SPOOKY.

Any nikka willing to defend this Black White Supremacist haven is a lost nikka.

Last edited:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
LSA has a thread on aborting Black male children, a thread titled "I'm starting to hate Black men" with many cosigns from users, a thread about how Black men are more "scary" than the police, and the women their routinely pull up WS stats and rhetoric on Black men with no qualms. A lot of them believe that good Black men are just a myth. Hell, just today some user inferred that Black men are mentally incapable of not raping and abusing in the thread in the OP.

Look at what this user said:

"BM are allergic to condoms. You men spread violence, misery and disease."

Nick Cannon reveals he has another child on the way with former Miss Universe Guam , Brittany Bell (Comment #132)

^This user is deep in the green....SPOOKY.

Any nikka willing to defend this White Supremacist haven is a lost nikka.

And these are our so-called "black queens".

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Simp ass nikkas came here caping for bytches that hate them. Them hoes flat out saying you as a black man ain't shyt and are nothing but criminals and these single mother raised SIMPs still defend them :mjlol:

Black Men have no power or respect in our community. I been told nikkas this :mjlol:

The Black community is a Matriarchy. What Black women say goes. Black men cower in the dark and scurry like roaches when the lights come on. That's why Black women can talk greasy and it's accepted but, black men get crucified whenever they say something that doesn't align with the black feminist power structure. All these nikkas is simps. They gonna die simps. Their sons are gonna be simps and then their sons and their grandsons gonna be simps too :mjlol: Black men the only men who let their women run the community :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Its the TV/movies they watch. Most of the media is showing WM/BW couples and BW eat that shyt up. Yall nikkas be surprised when they turn around tell you how they really feel online and start thinking of some conspiracy theories n shyt when the truth is right in front of you. This case reminds me of the closet Trump supporters that seemingly came out of nowhere, everyone claimed to never met one in person but all you had to do was go in any comments section online and realize how much support that lunatic really had. Of course not all BW are like this but to pretend its just some small minority is foolish. BM have to realize we on are own out here in this jungle.

The cacs can have them. I hope they stay gone :mjgrin:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Simp ass nikkas came here caping for bytches that hate them. Them hoes flat out saying you as a black man ain't shyt and are nothing but criminals and these single mother raised SIMPs still defend them :mjlol:

shyt's pathetic breh....They think criticizing a certain subset of Black women means you're criticizing all Black women. Most Black women don't think like those LSA wackos but, even then, we shouldn't let them slide. When you got women entertaining the idea of race base eugenics on Black male children and women who think that Black men being killed by cops is "karma" you've got to confront that shyt.

Like I said....shyt's real spooky right now.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Low Quality Posting
Funny how DAvid Banner stated this, "If you touch one of our women in any way, we coming down."

and this was their response.

:skip:

:wtb:

:what:

:childplease:

:russell: this the shyt I be talking about, David talking about protection. this monkey bytch talking about educational competition with blk men. like when did cacs give a fukk about a nikkas degree??? half these bytches are under employed with all their degrees.

:martin:

:comeon:

:dame:

it's hard protecting someone who don't want your protection.
the funny thing is, had this been reversed and a blk woman said this about blk men, and having blk men's back... she would of been elevated to god status on here.
funny how it's the opposite for blk men on there. "but but it's the same thing", no it's not bytch.

White women ride for their men. Racist homophobic misogynistic bigot or not. Those hoes know who feeds them (i.e. white supremacy) and work together with their white race soldier husbands to keep the system pumping. Black women on the other hand.....:scust: Why the fukk should we protect and provide for them and they talk about us like that? All yall nikkas dumb for busting yall ass for these ungrateful and disrespectful hoes. I wish I could give them all away to cacs.