Daps
hqdefault.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe you should watch them then instead of juding a whole franchise of one movie :beli:
At This point the movies are in a completely different world . In part one they couldn't even beat a trucker with a shotty or a Asian gang . Now they taking down trained mercenaries and shyt and apparently they are all the best in the world ......at what they do. I mean Han washing up Mercs but getting sonned by the yakuza in Tokyo drift

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd once sucked.

But the first one was def a pop culture phenom and had people talking about NOS and tricking out cars etc. Also, it led to wide spread laughter at those with ricers.... like a spoiler would make the car faster, lol.

attachment.php

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
where's my man hector i got a last name too but i dunno how to pronounce it? :sadcam:

at this rate, they're gonna bring back dom's dad to be the villain of 8 :demonic:
Hector-the-fast-and-the-furious-movies-21092364-450-260.jpg
he will be back to say i need these parts now, i am going legit, but i am going to be at the race wars 1 more time to hold the money.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
They really goin through with the Tokyo Drift tie in :blessed::blessed::blessed:

I loved TD, I know a lot of people didn't but this is dope shyt to me. The fact that they tied it in to end 6 and are continuing it in 7, they actually puttin effort into keeping the story :wow:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
somewhere Ja Rule is tooling up, looking for Vin Diesel

when they called Ja about being in part 2, Vin told him don't do it.. it wasn't a good look for his career cause it would be a shytty movie... tyrese AND vin now good be eating off F&F until part 34 comes out and Ja ain't had a career since
Son could have paid his taxes and all that. He should have a serious problem with Vin.