Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
its interesting you use these choice of words.

first WOW. this word is used to show awe or amazement.

are you truly amazed that i would take my time out to expose your hypocritical response, or is that just more conjecture like the lame explanation you gave as to why they went under the radar?

first it was "they went under my radar"

then it was "they arent my cup of tea like tribe"

well funny you say that because your stance changed when your hip-hop due date was challenged (they are late 80s and i listen to 90s)

so you were exposed.

i also pointed out that you are in a section of a website dedicated to hip-hop but instead of being versed in hip-hops history you have surrounded yourself with movie history.

instead of naming yourself after 70s and 80s actors and movies you should spend more time studying the culture you claim to be a part of.

now the panties comment. do you think trying to feminize me is going to make you look any less of a liar?

i deal with facts and yall deal with conformatism .

the person with the feminine trait, same person trying to project femininity unto another is the one whos argument changes with the wind.

i never claimed you werent a hip-hop head. i claimed you are a phony and that been proven through the lies you have given.

oh yeah and for that f@ggot @smokeurobinson i own it was written so many times on tape i forgot the order.

my tape collection from the 80s and 90s outweighs ya lifes collection and you older nikka.

youll always be the f@ggot ngga who needs attention from the internets because you still cant get it at home. is ghostface gay? shut the fukk up u old perverted f@ggot

So I take it this last part is not directed at me? Cause I never made a thread saying any such thing. Anyway...

Getting ur panties in a bunch is an expression I use to clown you. Not really feminize you. I just think its funny you get so worked up about this shyt and went on this rant.

As for me lying, what I'm I lying about? 1st they went under my radar cause when they 1st came out, I wasn't even listening to music. I was busy playing with GI Joes or whatever :laugh: Then when I found out their vibe and who they were and I had no interest in their music, same thing I said about TCQ.

And yeah, I'm into movies but you don't really need that much knowledge of flicks to know who Robert DeNiro is. Or to know about the movie The Shining.

I'm an 80's baby. Born in '84 so 80's and early to mid 90's music was before my time. When I started listening to rap music it was all 90's stuff. I've done my research on things, I think I got pretty good knowledge for the most part. There is a lot of 80's and early 90's acts I fukk with. Brand Nubian just never interested me, so I didn't bother to listen to their albums, or research their music.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Also @MC Metaphysical you don't really need much movie knowledge to know about The Shining. Its considered to be one of the greatest horror movies ever made. Anyone that grew up in the 80's or 90's knows about The Shining.

anyone that grew up in the 80s or 90s and claims to be a hiphop head should know about brand nubian.

:snoop:

i dont know why i let my passion get the best of me. its like debating with brick walls.

kirby-2-legit-2-quit-o.gif

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
did you read what i wrote?

you lil babies are quick to :cape: for the next nikka or h.oe but have no reading comprehension.

aint nothing honest about what the nikka wrote. first he heard about them and they was before his time then he heard of them and they wasnt his type.

nah nikka you dont get both explanations.

and as far as ya question you can get hung for that crime round these parts.

the chronic is hot trash compared to KRS and Rakim and Slick Ricks best Lps.

yall forget this aint just music. its a culture.

either do the math or dont count.

fukk outta here

of course i can acknowledge the greats that came before, I can bump a few of their songs. But Im not gonna get into music that I cant get into. Straight Up. I fukk with that funk. I dont fukk with that boom bap golden era. That sound does not appeal to my ears

You wanna get technical bruh, rap as a genre is hot trash compared to the actual real musicians that came before it, the George Clintons, James Browns, Rick James, Sly and the family Stone, Prince etc

You wanna play that game bruh?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
anyone that grew up in the 80s or 90s and claims to be a hiphop head should know about brand nubian.

i dont know why i let my passion get the best of me. its like debating with brick walls.

dumb motherfukka the dude already confirmed he knows about them,. hes heard of them, he just doesnt feel the need to go back and listen to all of their shyt and buy their lps.

@Roberto Dinero I fukks with ya bro, no homo, my first introduction to Jamar was Supreme Allah too. I went back, heard a couple of their songs (Allah U Akbar, Pumps jump up ...), but I cant get into them even if I wanted to

That sound, that era etc is not mine. I cant appreciate it. And i respect that a poster is honest and forthcoming then pretending hes all about that era

I respect Jungle Brothers ,De La Soul, Tribe etc but that sound and era is dated to me.

Hell, Im a west coast head to the fullest, but even Amerikkkaz Most Wanted is dated to me

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin

Also never in this thread have I said I didn't know who Brand Nubian was. I just said I know more about Jamar being in OZ than I do about his music. Go back and read that 1st post I made.

I understand if u were saying that people in this day and age don't know who Brand Nubian was would not be hip hop. I never said I didn't know who Jamar or Brand Nubian was. I just said I don't know their music.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Blame nikkas born in the late 80s/Early 90s for not listening to music when they were infants breh.
I remember smoking with a younger kid a few years back probably 17 or so,my homey talking down on dude for not knowing BTNH,hell i was shocked too.But looking back who can blame dude for not listening to music before him.Not everyones into music like us forum brehs.

breh i aint talkin about run of the mill nikkaz.

its US. nikkaz from SOHH, nikkaz from COLI.

cut it out, if you here then you shouldve done the math. if not then you dont count.

because in order to do math you must learn to count.

i dont bash nikkaz, i always give props and put people on whether its on or offline. i just hate toys.

I just think its funny you get so worked up about this shyt and went on this rant.

I'm an 80's baby. Born in '84 so 80's and early to mid 90's music was before my time. When I started listening to rap music it was all 90's stuff. I've done my research on things, I think I got pretty good knowledge for the most part. There is a lot of 80's and early 90's acts I fukk with. Brand Nubian just never interested me, so I didn't bother to listen to their albums, or research their music.

well i think its funny you can honestly say your stance didnt change in four posts like the four seasons

im an 80s baby as well and i wont tolerate anyone claimin to be a hip-hop head and aint familiar with brand nubian.

i didnt say you gotta like em, love em or anything. my point was you listed excuses that contradicted each other.

you think you have good knowledge but thats the same thing an idiot can think. you must show and prove and that kid you have not done.

i aint worked up, im casually typing this with my feet up on a desk. if my words feel like they contain a sting its because you can feel my passion cuz i live this shyt.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
dumb motherfukka the dude already confirmed he knows about them,. hes heard of them, he just doesnt feel the need to go back and listen to all of their shyt and buy their lps.

@Roberto Dinero I fukks with ya bro, no homo, my first introduction to Jamar was Supreme Allah too. I went back, heard a couple of their songs (Allah U Akbar, Pumps jump up ...), but I cant get into them even if I wanted to

That sound, that era etc is not mine. I cant appreciate it. And i respect that a poster is honest and forthcoming then pretending hes all about that era

I respect Jungle Brothers ,De La Soul, Tribe etc but that sound and era is dated to me.

Hell, Im a west coast head to the fullest, but even Amerikkkaz Most Wanted is dated to me

Exactly! Thank you. Never once did I say, I didn't know who they were or who Jamar was.

And yeah, I agree also there's a lot of old stuff I can't really get into cause I'm not feeling the outdated production.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm not familiar with Brand Nubian and I'm a hip hop head to the fullest

I didn't even know Jamar was a member of them till this Vlad shyt lately

First hip hop album I heard was Doggystyle

First hip hop song I had memorized was Kris Kross Jump, I was like 9 and had that wickedy wickedy wack shyt down to a t

They was prolly more Brand Nubian's time but I only fukked with them because they were around my age

Never in my life met a hip hop head in elementary school

I aint mad at the passion for hip hop tho

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to stick a boot in this dudes mouth
it'll happen sooner or later. it's only so long you can yap without getting smashed. while i have no problem with what he is saying it's obvious no one would give a fukk about jamar anymore if it wasn't for his constant complaining via these internet videos. i've been listening to brand nubian for years, so you can save it. dude was never at the top of that group. if anything, hopefully all this shiit will make the new jacks go back and buy some brand nubian albums.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah and for that f@ggot @smokeurobinson

Yo..Mc Metaphysical, when I found out u were that sucker ILLFILABLUNT from SOHH I ignored u ever since because you got exposed for being a sucker and a coward. When I came to ya job area with the camera and posted the pic exposing how I had you scared to come out of the building u were working at the time, i broke ya spirit..I get it....when I kept pleading with you to meet me at certain parks in your neighborhood in Queens..all u did was talk greasy on SOHH..u never met me.....and I kept taking pictures of said locations with the time showing how u were a coward and fraud. Not once did I threaten u with bodily harm yet u were still scared....SOHH fell apart soon after and you changed your name out of shame. SOHH falling a part was the best thing to happen to u because I turned your name into mud on that site. A few heads on this site remembered and called u out for your being the coward that u are....I would "like" the posters who called u out and that pissed u off because reality is hard pill to swallow for some...soon after...You started tagging me and neg repping me for attention like some weirdo and I kept ignoring u...U think its ok to talk greasy online while never meeting said person in the real world to back up that talk....I cant play that game because thats some sucker sh*t.....And the rule is: Ignore the suckers.

Here we are in March 2014....You tagged me yet again on some weirdo sh*t having me thinking this would be a convo about Lord Jamar. So this is what I'll do since u want me to stop ignoring you. I'm asking you kindly to just fall back. You took an L that people will always hold over your head and your E-ego is bruised. But it was online nonsense. Leave it alone. I'm only gonna give you one more and then after that, I promise you, I'm gonna give you more attention then u bargained for. I promise. Again, I'm asking you to fall back and stop being a weirdo.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Also, keep in mind that those east coast early 90's groups/rappers were completely overshadowed by the west coast with NWA, Dre, Snoop, Death Row, etc So I get how there is people out there where Brand Nubian went under their radar as I call it. Also the age factor. For some people, it was just before their time.