LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nah

And you got @stomachlines dapping so you know your opinion is extra :flabbynsick:
You telling me my opinion is wrong?:heh:

Lemme change it up than. Mask Off is a great song becuz @CrimsonTider said it was. When he's involved throw your opinions out the window:troll:

Truth is both Headsprung and Mask Off are corny. Id take a corny LL over a corny Future any day tho

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This was on LL's most recent album

Where in the fukk they play this at? The set of NCIS: Bumblefukk? :skip:

Ya'll better stop all that lyin in here :dead:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Nah

And you got @stomachlines dapping so you know your opinion is extra :flabbynsick:

1st off, @BmoreGorilla is the homie and he ain't nothing but the truth. He 1 of the realest nikkas on here. :birdman:

2. What he said was right. :leostare:

3. Y'all Drake stans need to fall back and sit down. LL is flabby now but he was that nikka back in his day. A real lyricist and MC. :wow:

4. This nikka LL really said "meatball" in 2017.:mjcry:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a Uzi fan for starters and there's nothing wrong with being one. Funny you mention about how bad it is to wear a skirt, but hype up fictional eurocentric asian media.

face facts Final Fantasy is the epitome of fukking trash

:umad:this wanna be old nikka mad nobody is checking for LL, when there's a plethora of new artist who'd wipe the floor with him.

You sound like a fukking idiot i never said i was checking for dude just pointing out hoe behavior. And i have a pic of a classic video game character depicted as a black dude if u click closer u dumb female. U have a finger like a fakkit.
:gucci:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
1st off, @BmoreGorilla is the homie and he ain't nothing but the truth. He 1 of the realest nikkas on here. :birdman:

2. What he said was right. :leostare:

3. Y'all Drake stans need to fall back and sit down. LL is flabby now but he was that nikka back in his day. A real lyricist and MC. :wow:

4. This nikka LL really said "meatball" in 2017.:mjcry:

Ill be the first one to say LL has definitely made his share of corny music. I was never a big LL fan. But I do know his place in history and respect it. Certain young nikkas in this thread took his quote as a personal attack on their whole generation which he wasn't. Dudes fronting like there isn't some (not all) terrible music being made these days. Like LL doesn't have a history of doing the same thing he said in the quote

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
stop posting that trash. Nobody gonna watch that. shyt just gonna get you banned
:hhh: I don't need you to watch my video. You're saying it's trash . . then go show it to him and see what he does about it.

You mad breh?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You sound like a fukking idiot i never said i was checking for dude just pointing out hoe behavior. And i have a pic of a classic video game character depicted as a black dude if u click closer u dumb female. U have a finger like a fakkit.
:gucci:

You need to watch your mouth and go shower, weeb-stench.