"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woke is a term pseudo activists use. I play on the fair team.

P.S. how in the hell aren't you banned yet? You get bushed on the regular and your rep is abysmal.
That sounds like a pretty feminine thing to resort to. Why am I not banned yet? Why haven't you got any p*ssy yet, like ever in your entire life? Your face is abysmal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that's your tactic to one day finally lose your virginity..."side with women side with women side with women"... Let me let you in on a little secret dog...while yes women appreciate any man who trades his balls in in an effort to fight their battles for them...women are pretty savage dog and they don't like weak effeminant bytch nikkas any more than men do.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This shyt is retarded... as someone who doesn't use twitte I always get confused when they start talking about these type of topics.

You can end all of this shyt by logging off of twitter...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawman argument from a so-called Muslim :umad:

Getting p-ssy before marriage is haram :ufdup:
You don't know shyt about Islam so don't even go there dog.

Show me the Sura where it says "i cant have sex before marriage".

I can show YOU the Sura where it says THAT shytSTAIN ON YOUR FACE means you are cursed.

Don't fukk wit me ahk.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I guess that's your tactic to one day finally lose your virginity..."side with women side with women side with women"... Let me let you in on a little secret dog...while yes women appreciate any man who trades his balls in in an effort to fight their battles for them...women are pretty savage dog and they don't like weak effeminant bytch nikkas any more than men do.
I'm not a simp breh. Don't teach me a game I already know.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see woke black women discuss those creepy ass swirl conventions. With the swirl books and dolls and everything.

But they won't

nba_g_riley_268.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You don't know shyt about Islam so don't even go there dog.

Show me the Sura where it says "i cant have sex before marriage".

I can show YOU the Sura where it says THAT shytSTAIN ON YOUR FACE means you are cursed.

Don't fukk wit me ahk.
I just did hoss :umad:

1. Immoral Ways
(A) Pre-Marital Sex
Pre-marital sex is absolutely forbidden in Islam, no matter whether it is with a girl-friend or a prostitute. Pre-marital sex is fornication (zina).

It is also an irresponsible sexual behavior; there is no responsibility involved in such relationships. The most vulnerable person in such relationships is the woman. Statistics can overwhelmingly prove that man has often cheated innocent women in pre-marital sex.

Today half of all American men and women in their thirties cohabited before marriage, many of them on the assumption that it is better to look deeply before they leap. But studies now demonstrate that couples who cohabit before marriage are more likely to divorce than those who do not.4

Glen Elder, a sociologist at University of North Carolina, has this to say about cohabitation: "It's a relationship that attracts those, mainly men, who are looking for an easy way out and it is uncertain what, if anything, it contributes to marriage." A twenty-four year old lady wrote the following in a letter to Ann Landers: "...The line [in a previous letter] that struck home was from the teenager who said she knew lots of girls her age who had several partners 'just for the fun of it.' I found that odd because I was having sex at 16 and it was no fun at all.

Sleeping with guys wasn't exciting or thrilling, it was degrading. It made me feel lonelier and emptier than ever. I also worried from month to month about being pregnant. That can be a real hell...if I could talk to the young girls who read your column, I would tell them that teenage sex doesn't solve problems, it creates more. It doesn't make a girl feel loved. It makes her feel cheap. I'd let them know that it doesn't make a girl 'more of a woman,' it can make her less of one."5

Allah says:

Do not go near adultery, surely it is an indecency, and an evil way [of fulfilling sexual urge]. (17:32)

Fornication and adultery have severely been condemned in the saying of the Prophet and the Imams. In Islam, pre-marital sex is considered an immoral act against the rights of Allah and one's own sexual organs.

Pre-marital sex is a sin punishable by the Islamic court. If an unmarried man and an unmarried woman are found guilty of fornication in an Islamic court, their punishment will be as the following:

The woman and the man who fornicate scourge each of them a hundred whips; and in the matter of God s religion, let no tenderness for them seize you if you believe in God and the Last Day; and let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (24:2)

If the unmarried man or woman commit fornication more than once, then they will be punished three times by hundred wipes, and if they are proven guilty for the fourth time, then they will be put to death.6 (As for adultery, its punishment is even more severe because married persons have no excuse, whatsoever, to commit adultery. The shari'ah says that married persons guilty of adultery should be stoned to death.)

Therefore, pre-marital sex is out of the question as a means of fulfilling the sexual urge.

Chapter Three: The Islamic Sexual Morality (2) Its Structure

You going to Jahannam ahk :ufdup: Be a fake Muslim brehs :heh:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Hateful black women are so desirable aren't they? Calling this white woman a bytch just because of what exactly? Live righteous PEOPLE...don't ever attack a person who didn't attack you first.

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y

She's hateful and jealous tho?

I think she is doing too much - and most likely a "pick me" but I don't think she's hateful or jealous. She's mad that she puts so much energy on talking about Black men and the community in general. She most likely feels like it's a slap in the face when she sees BM do that.

But, hateful ....no. If we want to talk about hateful out of BW and WW -- White women FTW.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She's hateful and jealous tho?

I think she is doing too much - and most likely a "pick me" but I don't think she's hateful or jealous. She's mad that she puts so much energy on talking about Black men and the community in general. She most likely feels like it's a slap in the face when she sees BM do that.

But, hateful ....no. If we want to talk about hateful out of BW and WW -- White women FTW.
THIS here