Lil Twist 2Pac Tattoo

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah Spelling is remedial, essays are used to improve communication. You fail at both. Until you improve you will never have a "morgage".
Essays are used to improve critical thinking and it indirectly helps teachers teach/improves a student's grammar and spelling, which you come short yourself. I guess you being a grammar nazi on the internet helps sooth your lack of critical thinking in the outside world.
As for my cac status, I dont expect god shamgod to act on my call out for a debate, but thi isn't the first time so i shouldn't be surprised.
Call call 2pac a degradation to society but listen to other thug rappers, brehs. Lmao you part time preecher.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This nikka Game has every rapper beat with his shyt :snoop:

game-obama-nick-hall.jpeg

game-tattoo-1.jpg

082013-fashion-beauty-the-game-tattoos-guide-nate-dogg.jpg

082013-fashion-beauty-the-game-tattoos-guide-trayvon-martin.jpg

tat-eazye.png
:mindblown:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Essays are used to improve critical thinking and it indirectly helps teachers teach/improves a student's grammar and spelling, which you come short yourself. I guess you being a grammar nazi on the internet helps sooth your lack of critical thinking in the outside world.
As for my cac status, I dont expect god shamgod to act on my call out for a debate, but thi isn't the first time so i shouldn't be surprised.
Call call 2pac a degradation to society but listen to other thug rappers, brehs. Lmao you part time preecher.
CAC I am sure you have windows...just push F7... sooth your damn self preecher O_o

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
At least two people signed to Death Row confirmed 2pac was a gang member and joined MOB Piru. Be in denial all you want but I'll take the word of people that were actually around Pac over some stans.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At least two people signed to Death Row confirmed 2pac was a gang member and joined MOB Piru. Be in denial all you want but I'll take the word of people that were actually around Pac over some stans.
There a dozens of people in DR, Pac's own family memberd, and members of the mob piru, who say Pac wasn't a gang member. Suge himself wasn't a gang member but an "honorary member", reason being is that he didn't "put it work". Pac himself said he wasn't a gang member. He did yell "M.O,B", but he was showing his allegiance to a gang he was affiliated with. Being affiliated doesn't make you a gang member.
I'll take the word of the actual person who said he wasn't a gang member over some nikka who doesn't understand L.A gang politics, or even the subject at hand.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is terrible but Twist isn't fatherless. His dad was on tour taping a lot of the time. With that said, this is silly, 2pac is more like Bob Marley except there is a lot of youtube videos about Tupac.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've never seen a MOB piru member say he wasn't in the gang. You got proof of this?
:beli:. Members of the new generation Mob Piru and the Mob Piru tied to Suge. Heron's nephew even said Pac wasn't a member (he can't anyways since he wasn't from the neighborhood). If you lived in California you would know Piru's also used "money over bytches" for MOB same reason for Pac's tat. That being said, I met a lot of bloods from L.A and their sets claim Pac. There are people who say he was and wasn't but Pac himself said he wasn't. A group of Crips one time confronted Pac about this and he said he wasn't a blood :yeshrug:. I believe what comes from the horses mouth, at least for this.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pac wasnt gangbanging you idiot. It's funny how nikkas like you dont understand la gang politics. Pac was affiliated with the piru prior to his death, they didn't consider him a member since he wasnt from their block. When he fought Orlando it was a formation of different reasons, but afer that pirus made him an honourary member because he eventually died for the red rag (but Pacs actions doesnt constitute to gangbanging). Now some new generation blood sets claim Pac and hav murals of him and what not. nikkas in leuders Park would smack a nikka who even bad talk Pac..

Make up things to sooth your fictional creation of rappers, brehs.

Get your PHD in balerina rappers and gang politics so you can open "Thug Life???" t-shirt kiosk at the mall, breh

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
This is terrible but Twist isn't fatherless. His dad was on tour taping a lot of the time. With that said, this is silly, 2pac is more like Bob Marley except there is a lot of youtube videos about Tupac.

Nah Twist's father been in jail all his life.