Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
People are in denial here and using exceptions to the rule. Sure complexion isn't the sole determinant in assessing genetic ancestry but let's be real...

The average dark skinned AA generally has more sub-Saharan African DNA compared to someone light skin in the US. Trying to argue anything different is wishful thinking.

it's easier to say that only when one is using a much more extreme example, like this for example

qvDjoJE.jpg

but these would be harder to say for sure

JF6mj2n.jpg

Celtics%20Pierce%20Garnett%20Allen.jpg

Big Daddy Kane and his brother.

Daps
Nah dumb nikka .. I'm AA, dark skinned and I've done the DNA test and posted the results on this forum ( my African ancestry was estimated to be 85%). My ancestry is primarily sub-Saharan ancestry from both central and west Africa. I have no shame in stating that. I have ZERO interest in attempting to culturally, linguistically or genetically attach myself to the North or East of the continent.

And we're not talking about then Khoisan, Hottentots, or any of that. We're talking a group of people primarily from West Africa who were brought to the US and largely miscegenated with whites, Indians, and other groups over time. Pretending that a comparison to Khoisan ( who you have no genetic relation to) to light skinned folks in the US as an example that you are as comparatively "pure" as they are is a joke.
black people( are native to both sides of the Sahara and vary in shade including those from West/Central Africa you stupid fakkit....no real self African American with any integrity is paying cacs to tell them they are Wet Africans admixed with phantom caveman blood:stopitslime:either you a Eurocentirc snowchimp or self loathing sambo

AAs have not procreated with non blacks to an extinct in which it would significantly affect our genetic make up as a whole

it's a myth that all West Africans or people that AAs descend from were all dark skin...here are some relatively lighter skinned West Africans whom no doubt some AAs share bloodties with
image.aspx

oguchi-onyewu-eye-candy-gallery.jpg

wadF7bi.jpg

1576905_fulani_beauty_jpegdc3b318383e6deedb18b0fd5531f9fbc

Niger-Tuareg-mother-portrait2-copy1.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you nikkas can't do a punnett square for the melanin causing alleles, you should be banned from speaking about skin tone :snoop:

I can show you Nigerians that are lighter and more black than some of you posters on here :umad:

This spreading of ignorance needs to stop.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
black people( are native to both sides of the Sahara and vary in shade including those from West/Central Africa you stupid fakkit....no real self African American with any integrity is paying cacs to tell them they are Wet Africans admixed with phantom caveman blood:stopitslime:either you a Eurocentirc snowchimp or self loathing sambo

AAs have not procreated with non blacks to an extinct in which it would significantly affect our genetic make up as a whole

it's a myth that all West Africans or people that AAs descend from were all dark skin...here are some relatively lighter skinned West Africans whom no doubt some AAs share bloodties with
image.aspx

oguchi-onyewu-eye-candy-gallery.jpg

wadF7bi.jpg

1576905_fulani_beauty_jpegdc3b318383e6deedb18b0fd5531f9fbc

Niger-Tuareg-mother-portrait2-copy1.jpg
Nah you're either just a dumb nikka or just a nikka with a complex. Most West Africans exported to the Americas were "black" people and didn't resemble anything in the pictures you're displaying. The fact that you're trying to attribute the high yellas in the US to a few people who are lighter in Africa is a joke. All this "variety of complexions" talk is BS when it comes to the West Africans who were brought here. They were either black or dark brown for the most part.

The estimated admixture of Caucasian ancestry is pretty much widely accepted as hovering around 20% in the US black population. Obviously, dikkhead, there are outliers with some who inherited more and some who inherited less.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah you're either just a dumb nikka or just a nikka with a complex. Most West Africans exported to the Americas were "black" people and didn't resemble anything in the pictures you're displaying. The fact that you're trying to attribute the high yellas in the US to a few people who are lighter in Africa is a joke. All this "variety of complexions" talk is BS when it comes to the West Africans who were brought here. They were either black or dark brown for the most part.

The estimated admixture of Caucasian ancestry is pretty much widely accepted as hovering around 20% in the US black population. Obviously, dikkhead, there are outliers with some who inherited more and some who inherited less.

Look up "red ibos", hell look up the igbo people of Nigeria and then get back to us.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're either just a dumb nikka or just a nikka with a complex. Most West Africans exported to the Americas were "black" people and didn't resemble anything in the pictures you're displaying.

Those pictured are Igbo, Hausa and Fula ppl ....all enslaved :dwillhuh:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
@JudgeJoeGorilla & @Luca-Brazi

She is 75% black and she even looks it! So you two are only proving my point.... Among western black people, the vast majority of the lighter skinned "blacks" are actually mixed race......

This woman is from Guyana, look at her results... @ The 5:17-5:21 mark, she says her results are 91% African:

Now compare her to the chick in the OP's vid....

Now look at what I said, "Among western black people, the vast majority of the lighter skinned "blacks" are actually mixed race"....

This woman is African-American, Look at her results.... @1:45-1:50 mark, she says she is 92% African

Now compare her to the chick in the OP's vid....

Now look at what I said, "Among western black people, the vast majority of the lighter skinned "blacks" are actually mixed race"....

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yes because the Hausa, Igbo and Fulani people are primarily light skinned :francis:

Again arguing exceptions. And I'd argue even calling those in the pictures as "light skinned" people.

Just an opinion but if you lined up 10 high yellas in the US ( not from Africa) and 10 dark skinned AAs and had them take a DNA test, I'd wager that the darker complected blacks would have significantly less Caucasian ancestry than the high yellas. We can speculate otherwise with exceptions all day.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again people shouldn't find it surprising that African descent people who are light skin hardly have any non-African admixture. Look at the Khoisan people of southern Africa. They are said to be the oldest Africans who carry very ancient genetic lineages and hardly have any non-African admixture(if they do its indirect from other Africans like Bantus) and yet some look like this!
24loawm.jpg

2upqlpx.jpg
2cerrmh.jpg

u2bg3.jpg

sized_afrika2008_1188.jpg

I DARE anyone to say these Africans are "mixed". You're Central African "pure" African probably as more admixture than these Africans!

they come from a darker people

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It's cause he is thinking of the pictures in American textbooks. Our education system doesn't teach about african history. He is basically malfunctioning cause what he learned for years in school is just half truths. Post video of a white guy saying the same thing and maybe he will believe you.

Last edited: