Lets talk about there's going to be a Cyborg movie and no Black Panther!

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
They said vibranium because Fox owns adamantium as part of the X-men package. I also stated that S. Africa would have nothing to do with Black Panther. And finally the 3rd Captain America is Capt vs. Ironman so how could they squeeze a set-up for Black Panther? All we got is maybes and hopes and nothing definitive. At least with everything else it's outright being set up for it.
Cap's shield is vibranium in the comics bruh

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Yet still accurate before GOTG sequel and Civil War wereannounced. Hmmm . . .

The only thing accurate about it is Avengers 2 and the dates for the first three Phase 3 films

GOTG2's date is also confirmed. Anything after that is speculation

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wonder how many people here talking about it every week have actually read Black Panther comics, or if they want a movie made just because he's named "Black Panther" lol
I know I haven't, so I'd personally be more interested in a new Blade movie. Or an even a Storm movie without Halle (sorry boo) that introduces Black Panther

Black Panther is my favorite superhero of all time. When I was younger and into comics my father made SURE to introduce me to Black Panther and Falcon.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The only thing accurate about it is Avengers 2 and the dates for the first three Phase 3 films

GOTG2's date is also confirmed. Anything after that is speculation

The poster predicted the GOTG 2 date exactly, this poster came out before they announced it. And they predicted MCU was doing a Civil War story line which was just semi-announced recently. Whoever did this poster predicted the future, just sayin' . . .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They said vibranium because Fox owns adamantium as part of the X-men package. I also stated that S. Africa would have nothing to do with Black Panther. And finally the 3rd Captain America is Capt vs. Ironman so how could they squeeze a set-up for Black Panther? All we got is maybes and hopes and nothing definitive. At least with everything else it's outright being set up for it.
I said they would introduce Black Panther in Avengers 2 not Cap 3. Read what you quote.

I am speculating heavily but like I said I'm confident. I will bet you Coli cash BP shows up in Avengers 2.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The poster predicted the GOTG 2 date exactly, this poster came out before they announced it. And they predicted MCU was doing a Civil War story line which was just semi-announced recently. Whoever did this poster predicted the future, just sayin' . . .

I thought this poster came out after all those dates were announced at SDCC? Everything beyond Guardians was just an untitled date?

It could very well be real, but guessing Civil War would be involved at some point isn't proof enough for me. CW and Planet Hulk are pretty much the only Avengers "events" they could do. Plus why wouldn't Marvel announce Thor 3 in that May 2017 slot?

I could be completely off on all that though haha

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I am willing to bet none of them is going to say Black Panther.... Disney isn't going to go there. They would of long ago had they did. He's THAT essential to the Avengers/Captain America lore. The fact remains that Captain America 3 is basically Capt vs Ironman just further points they're not fucckin' with Black Panther and a full trilogy minus THAT knowing how the comics are? Dude you may have wishful thinking, but the evidence they are now showing is suggesting otherwise. All you got is HOPES and PRAYERS it may one day come out. Black Panther is DETOX status right now.

:usure:

More than an actual founder in Ant-Man? The core Avengers have always been Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor and Ant-Man. Black Panther has never been one. That's who they've focused on first as they were building up to an eventual Avengers crossover movie. Disney had nothing to do with Marvel's Studios first slate of films. The films post-The Avengers have been sequels to the pre-Avengers films bar Guardians of The Galaxy :heh:.

Black Panther is actually more intertwined with Fantastic Four and their villains such Doom, Namor and Klaw.

Why would Captain America 3 have anything to do with Black Panther and Wakanda? :dahell:

Essentials to Captain America are Hydra, The U.S government, Shield and his supporting characters such as Falcon, Winter Soldier and Sharon Carter. Black Panther? fukk you talking about?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I thought this poster came out after all those dates were announced at SDCC? Everything beyond Guardians was just an untitled date?

It could very well be real, but guessing Civil War would be involved at some point isn't proof enough for me. CW and Planet Hulk are pretty much the only Avengers "events" they could do. Plus why wouldn't Marvel announce Thor 3 in that May 2017 slot?

I could be completely off on all that though haha
Check the Avengers 2 Age of Ultron thread on here. That's where I saw the poster first, and it was posted here before SDCC.
Also google 'Thor 3'. that's the title being used in articles about it, but you are right no date has been announced.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Why would Captain America 3 have anything to do with Black Panther and Wakanda? :dahell:

Essentials to Captain America are Hydra, The U.S government, Shield and his supporting characters such as Falcon, Winter Soldier and Sharon Carter. Black Panther? fukk you talking about?

He's probably referring to the vibranium in Cap's shield coming from Wakanda

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
jsn9kj.jpg
:deadmanny:
:obama:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
He's probably referring to the vibranium in Cap's shield coming from Wakanda

Still Captain America 3 about Wakanda and Black Panther instead of the U.S Government, Hydra or Shield? :WHAT!:

They also already covered the whole Vibranium element makes up the Shield in the first movie.

Breh's trying to palm of Black Panther with Captain America, when he has far more to do with The Fantastic Four and their villains :snoop: